What was the scariest moment of your life?

It might be real t’never know… I just hope it isn’t! >_>

t’never know?..

Anyways, no it isn’t an edit. I know for a fact that Hippo’s have different shaped tongues.

Yes, not to mention their mouths are much wider, and that guy doesn’t look out-of-proportion. His throat would be bigger if it was an edit. Me, I say it’s real.

Ya, it probably is real but then again again, it is POSSIBLE that someone made it somehow. Like some supernerd.

Well, you never know…

Anyway, can we get back on topic? We’re drifting too much to that one image. I ask again… what was the scariest moment of your life?

pokemon…lol

I respect Pokemon it’s a well thought-out rpg.

I’d have to say the scariest moment of my life was when my gold fish died. :cry:

Ok, the scariest moment of my life was when I was 4 and I was downstairs all alone and then, out of the blue, I couldn’t breath. I tried to yell for help but I couldn’t. I dropped to the floor and started rolling around and my stomache just got tottaly sucked in.

Holy crap, man! What the heck happened?!

Sounds like what happened once to a friend of mine. He sucked in his gut all the way and it literally stuck that way, making it hard to breath and talk. Parent’s took him to the hospital where they finally got it loose. Sounds terrifying, especially when you’re alone…

Ya I don’t know what happened, it was too long ago to remember… Maybe I was choking on something or maybe what GL said.

Okay, this might sound strange but I think I have an explanation for that. CM, did you have any kind of sickness at that time? (influenza, a cold, dehydration)

Ok, Here’s mine… I was sleeping in my bed one night when i woke because I heard something downstairs. I quickly grabbed my Dagger(conviently stowed under my pillow) and went downstairs very cautiously. I reached my kitchen(right below my Mom’s room) and the patio door was shattered(that’s what I heard). On the cabinets, there were scratch marks. This is why I believe in werewolves(NO JOKE!)

WTF LMAO. You might want to grab your battle axe in the closet too. This isn’t middle Earth, s123i68.

I know some people might have daggers, but that fact that you hide it under your pillow is puzzling.

I hide my hunting knife right beside my bed…

Okay, but a ‘dagger’ in some circumstances, may not be a hunting knife. And I already said that it’s the fact that he keeps his dagger under his pillow that makes me laugh.

Yeah. It is pretty weird, but since i have nothing else to defend myself, it’s what I would use. I’m also very paranoid.

A little late, but there are no zombies in RE4 >_> God, play the damn game. Unless you’re counting the opening movie, in which they appear for 4 seconds.

Anyway, my scariest moment was when I was watching Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi, and one of my shoes toppled over.

…Well, that and waking up hearing breathing that wasn’t my own @_@ Seriously, I actually stopped breathing >_<

My life is so boring and uneventful. The only thing remotely interesting is that my Dad and his friend saw a UFO.

I’m sure there are pleanty of interesting things going on in your life, I mean, at least you play video games. Those are interesting.

And that actually does sound rather scary, I mean whats scarier then a UFO?

Yeah. I’m just spewing interest juice while playing two-year old games D:

Well, then there’s being a part of the poorest family on earth ._.