What was the scariest moment of your life?

to be honest, I have no Idea. I mean, we have no idea what they hold. They could just be a meteor, or they could be visitors from afar…

Ever heard the stories about USO’s? In non-geek terms, they’re unidentifiable submerged objects. Some say that they already have a base deep in the trenches of Earth’s oceans where we still can’t get to… sorta like that movie Abyss (if anyone here has even seen it >_>)

I’ve never played RE4. Zombies, enemies. creatures of the undead, whatever. All I was doing was pointing out that the game has a lot of aspects a very young child could (and probably would) find frightening.

You should have just said Scary People. That would have worked >_> Technically nobody in RE4 is of the undead.

USO’s sound sexy. I wanna see one.

You’ve missed out on a lot… DEFINATELY buy it. And they are dead. They may not have been dead when the parasite infected them but they are now and I doubt that they’d come back to life after a fullgrown parasite infected them, came out of they’re head and left.
The parasite kills them from the inside and them takes control of their body.

Listen… I know they’re dead. I was simply using “zombies” as I had no idea what exactly inhabited RE4. Can we please drop this now? All I was doing was illustrating a point.

My 3rd floor is haunted. I never want to go there.

One time, I was sleeping in my room. I had a dream that I went upstairs and I saw some freaky people hanging out there. They pointed a gun to my head. He fired, but there was no bullets, lol. I got really scared, and woke up…

and I was upstairs…

Why the heck I was upstairs, I do not know. I ran downstairs like a maniac. I cried, and really loud, too. Hey, I was only like 6 years old…

Just recently, I had been forced to go upstairs and get someting from the attic by my mom. I went upstairs, and the attic room door was wide open. I got the thing from the attic, and ran down, because I didn’t want to stay there another second, I slammed the door shut, closing it securely. When I looked back, It was mysteriously open again. It didn’t make a single sound while moving, either.

And, whenever I go to sleep now, I can see stuff with my eyes closed. Someone can put a random amount of fingers by my eyes, and I can know how many are up, even with closed eyes…

Freaky.

Downstairs isn’t haunted, but it’s filled with swarms of crickets, giant beetles, and one time, a freakin large insect thing with wings the size of my palm.

It’s like a jungle down there…

Oh, sorry, I wasn’t being clear enough. I directed that second comment at Enzd and whoever else thought they still alive.

Oh, well. That’s fine, coolman. I thought you were talking to me :stuck_out_tongue:

And… um… Xmegadragon? Of course you know how many fingers you put up… you put them up in the first place. Unless this is another misunderstanding and you mean someone else’s fingers or something. You might want to edit your post to make it less confusing.

Lolz, fixed it…

But lately, I lost my touch…

Oh, another scary moment was when I fell asleep in my regular bed and I was sick and VERY tired and I had thought I fell asleep in my brother’s room (he was away) and I woke in the middle of the night and thought I was sleeping downstairs on the couch because the window would be in similar alignment with the bed. It was scary because I think my downstairs might be haunted. Whenever I’m down there, all of a sudden a ligtht always burns out. Never when anyone else is down there though. (It’s happened 4 times that a light burnt out when I was down there… ALONE!) :O_O:

Freaky…

But my downstairs basement, like I said, is a Jungle. The TV is there, and the last time I watched channels was like… a year ago…

Atleast the lights stay on…