What We Hate the Most! (Relations' Topic)

I love the new revo controller, the trailer was great, it has tons of possibilities :smiley:

But since this is the ‘I hate’ topic…
I hate cazy frog!!! Yugh :angry: :whack: How could mankind create something that annoying. And worst thing of all, that thing even has a tiny dick pukes

Uhh… sarcasm? I guess no one here would really know that I like llamas, though. The

revoltion’s controller is kinda unorthedox, but I think it has as much potential as any

next-gen. controller.

dehhhhh…the PS3’s chips are supposed to be made by IBM…I here it shall be quit fast…It was either 2000, or 3000 times faster than the PS2, and of course, I don’t remember…

If I remember right, the PS2 had a 295 megahertz processer, and the PS3 is scheduled

to have a 3 gigahertz processer, or roughly ten times as powerful as the PS2. Sony

probably said 3 gigahertz as 3000 megahertz…

Alright, you’re right…I remeber something about 10 times or something like that…doesn’t matter much to me cuz I may never get a PS3 until I am 26…I’m stickin with the good old fashion PS2…rock on! \m/ ( :slight_smile: ) \m/

ALrighty, back to subject…what do you hate?

I hate the PS3 with there lously system and controller :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

this thread…

ok, people who judge other people by their looks and not even getting to know the person first -_-

how canu say that? :sweat:

:O_O: yes… how can you say that about the ps3?

Yes I was stupid and looked at the pictures I love the Controller absolutley do I’m lovin it’ back on topic I hate Halo, just kidding Halos cool, I hate, umm, Metroids, there anoying as hell.

I could give you several reasons to hate the PS3. He is entitled to his opinion.

dudezz It was just a joke I mean I do not hate them but sony is the rival of nintendo so I’m forced to hate them :stuck_out_tongue: get it ??? :confused: :smiley:

That’s easily understandible, but it seemed like you guys couldn’t even grasp how he could have that opinion. Personally, I don’t think of sony much at all.

i hate it when the geeks like us are always ignored by the hot girls :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

…And the ‘hot’ girls are normally nothing but shallow idiots. Don’t degrade yourself.

Yeah. You have to go after the female geeks. If you can get their glasses off and their hair down, they’re just as hot, and nowhere near shallow. :smiley: :wink:

maybe so, but…sigh there’s this really hot girl i like, but since im, like, a geek(a nerd to be specific) she’d never like me…

'Zat so. Well, now you’re just being stereotypical. I’ve gotten hot girls before, and I was insanely ‘geeky’ back then. :stuck_out_tongue: They aren’t all so shallow, laddy.

Man…seems like no one in these forums have a life…j/p…I’m not much of a geek…hard to get a girl friend tho…wtf is wrong with me?! Tho it seems like most of my sisters friends like me…strange…a few girls in my class…but nah…that’s just sick, man…lol…there’s this one girl, she’ll never see this, her name, is Jenny…omg…we’re good friends…i dont think she knows i like her…what really sucks, and what i really hate…is when you see another guy rubbin all over the girl of yo’ dreams…you know what i mean? It’s painful…lol… :cry:

This is starting to turn into the relationship topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, if you like the girl, she is your good friend, and it pains you to see some other guy rubbing all over her(that sounds really dirty for some reason :laughing: ), then for the love of God, ask her out. If you can’t find the courage to do that, then try it sneakily, like this:

“Hey Jenny, i’m going to this new movie that’s coming out Friday. Wanna go with me?”

See, hidden date invitation. Has all the basics of the asking of a date, but lacks the actual “date” in the sentence, making it so much easier to say.