What would you do?

If the project looks like it’s just about to die, and a lot of people want to quit, what would you do?

• Quit with them
  • Keep working
  • Wait and see what happens
0 voters

:metroid:

i would probably quit since i kinda quit already… i just don’t have the motivation to sprite anymore :frowning:

i blame daz. lol jk

That was scary. When I saw I had a reply, I was pretty sure it was someone saying they were going to lock the topic and/or warn me.

Hopefully we can weather this out…again.
The only thing I’m worried about is CFX’s engine not getting done.
I’m not gonna quit, and it doesn’t seem like Troid is either…and between the 2 of us, we could sprite the game in say…10 years or so. :stuck_out_tongue:

Considering the amount of work that has already been put into the project(at least from what I’ve seen), I’d hate to see it die. I noticed that there haven’t been any real sprite submissions as of recently… Hopefully with some more sprite submissions, people will feel more motivated to help.

Well… I could try to do something.
I haven’t done anything for P2D yet. And I never bought a Gamecube so I didn’t play Prime that much. And I don’t like the idea of Metroid being a FPS.

I read that some guys was trying to create a 2D version of Prime in a swedish gaming magazine and that’s how I found this place. I hoped that I would be able to play a new 2D Metroid in like a month or so, but I was wrong.

So. Well. I could try to create some graphics to help you if someone could get me some pictures of what you need.

Yeah, it’s nice to help 'cause you know that you contributed to such a big project and (hopefully) hundreds of people will see your work. Personally, I think there will be enough people to keep P2D alive for however long it needs to be.

As for Prime, it was freaking amazing. You should play it now.

Guys, maybe this can help you a lil? http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mfp27/

And Greets to PY! How’s goin’, pal?

I’m very scared. Do you know me? and vice versa ._.
(I have an awful memory)

Yep. We met once on Metroid SR388 forum. MMmmmmm, musician, myspace…

Bells rung, Hi A-M :slight_smile:

Cannot see this project frozen, so decided to help a lil. I really hope it can help 'em, even lil.

Btw how can I find you? Any skype, ICQ or MSN?

ICQ and AIM can talk to each other. Just give him your ICQ number and he can add you.

Got it. Sorry. Btw the demo is fantastic instead of some moments. Wish you best luck! If you’ll need some help, just ask me. I work myself on a metroid fan project. All I can show is my trailer on http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/475822 . Sorry if I’m breaking some of your forum laws.