Which MP2 boss would you most like to...

All he would have to do is bouce back and forth. Why would we need a top view? :confused:

EDIT: About Boost, that is.

Wouldn’t that be too easy? I want him to destroy others like he did to me. :smiling_imp:

Ooh, ooh, maybe he could like also bounce around at random intervals like he had spring ball or something. That’d make it tough.

A 2d DS would be fun for the sheer challenge of programming realistic AI for it.

How would you dodge a 2D Dark Samus’s Phazon Scattershot?

When did it do that? My Chykka fight always had platforms. :confused:

What about in the larva stage when you were just on 1 big platform, then he splits it into 3 he means.

Actually he means the times during the normal Chykka Adult fight where the platforms start to sink into the water and you are forced to grapple or step in dark water.

The platforms sink? never noticed.

Yeah he makes them sink after a while. It got very annoying.

Guess I killed him too fast to notice…

It happened two times to me on Normal, but on hard it never did… :confused:

Prior to this none of my friends have ever said anything about platform-sinking, really…Are you sure they sink?

YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!1shift+1 I’m sure of it.

Maybe it’s randomized. odd.

Yes, it’s a random order, but they only sink for about a second. I thought Daz meant they dissappeared completely if you take too long or something.

So they don’t actually sink into the water? Just a tiny bit? That would be pointless…

They do actually sink, at least once you step on them.

I only stay on platforms long enough to stun chykka or make him revert to non-dark and then stun him…Or kill him…

I always stay on the platforms, unless he’s firing dark water or the platforms are sinking.