Which MP2 Item...

Really? I’ll have to try that.

Find an object far away and lock your view onto it. Space jump towards and as you Screw Attack, jam the control stick left or right. You won’t hit the target exactly.

Oh. Impressive. I think.

Not like it matters. Rezbits dodge too much. :imp:

I’m usually about 2 (scaled) feet away from them when I start, so I don’t often miss…Now, trying to screw an aerotrooper…

Anybody trying to consistently Screw Attack Pirate Aerotroopers should stop being so stingy with their ammo and use a Super Missle. On normal difficulty it completely incinerates them.

I usually ignore them unless I feel like blowing them up but some times I screw attack them for fun.

Once I was fighting some in agon and was going to fire a super missile but then my lock changed somehow when I fired the super missile.

And as this experience taught me, super missiling those crab things is very fun.

What crab things? :confused: The sanddiggers?

I forget. the ones with the shells you blow off with missiles so the posion stinger is vulnerable and then you shoot it.

Aaaah. The Brizgees. You know you can Bomb them right?

…No actually, I never really pay any attention to them so I don’t try alot of things.

Yeah, but its funny to watch them explode! :laughing: Gee. I’m sadistic. :smiling_imp:

eh. I like super missiling zoomers, power bombing stone toads, the like…

Sadistic or just overkill? :confused:

That depends. For me I enjoy the overkill itself, for others it could depend on what spirit the overkill is in…You get it?

Screw attack 8)

Here’s to screwing things!

:sweat: That didn’t sound natural… Anyway. Go Screw Attack!

Bite me. The thing invites alot of puns, eh?

You gotta wonder just what were they thinking when they came up with that name. Same goes with the Justin Bailey code.