Why are there so many penguin avatars on SCU?

k…i like my hair one…and i don’t really like the metroid one…its up for grabs tho.

they dont really look mafia-like… pretty good though for civilian penguins… strange civilian penguins :slight_smile:

Edit:

GAH! my penguin is 40 k but the max is 25 ='(

[edit2]nvm i can use the imageshack one ^_[1]

1. /edit2 ↩︎

no, i mean you need to work on it, you can see a black square around it, it needs to be polished up.

someone should take the metroid one though

the met one is just a copy > paste. it needs something original, imo.

it will evtually be taken…

yeah, i see it being taken regardless too, lol.

i dont understand.

he means its going to be taken sooner or later.

Edit:

so am i the only one that thinks that the sprite they used for the penguin template was really bad?

there gold leader…hows this look…alos im thinking of doing a GINN one…

now its starting to remind me of eric cartman…lol a cartman penguin

Lol,i actually kinda agree with you. Im more into sci-fi and action, but i’ll see what i can do to make him less “thuggin”.

im better, it’s more like what I envisioned it, but there are two things majorly wrong: Both sides aren’t identical: make a good, detailed half and then duplicate and flip it. Also, that little chest thing looks kind of… stupid. Why don’t you color the area bewteen the face and belt in that pattern? (Sticking to the penguin shape anyway)

Red, good, I hate gangsters, lol. Welll, pimps.

Hairy - Hmm, not good for mafia? You want mafia then? I’ll give you mafia…

Edit: Meet Pengui Falcone

Pengui is basically your average mafia door man: if the Don don’t like the intruder, he pumps 'em full of lead. Still, he aspires to get in that big chair and have a ball with it.

recolors of the knight penguin if anyone wants em

gl- i was talking to im_better, but thats cool =)

Edit:

here comes the heavy machine gun penguin!

(Sorry, guys, but I had an inspiration :smiley:)

It was a 2-minute GIF job, so go ahead and improve on it if you want. This is just a concept.

Dude…that’s awesome. XD

It just occurred to me, you know, lol. Fear it, for its claws will draw its victims into its menacing beak! >_>

Its cool but, why is everyone getting into the penquin advatars, Daz I like your old advatar.

pengoid?

looks badass!

Lol, they’ll get old soon enough, and we’ll all go back to our old ones (or make new ones).

lol not me =)

dunno i like mine