Wi-Fi

What game(s) would you play in Wi-Fi.(For Ds)

• Metroid Prime Hunters
  • Tony Hawk’s Sk8teLand
  • Animal Crossing(Wild World)
  • Mario Kart Ds
  • Other(If there is any other Wi-Fi Game that i did not list)
  • All of the games
0 voters

I would choose Metroid Prime Hunters and Tony Hawk’s America Sk8teLand
You can only choose 4 games. :smiley:

This is a Metroid site, do you expect people to NOT say Metroid Prime Hunters?

Yes. This is also a general opinions discussion. A lot of people might choose a different game, although many people might be biased.

I mean, I chose Mario Kart DS. :smiley: :>_>:

I chose all, because I like all sorts of games. I just don’t have many games to play.

All games rock, dude think about it playing tony hawk on internet means skategangs and all and that’s cool and tournemants with MPH and Mario kart

I would play them all. There all great in there own way, and thus making them each worth playing.

I would probably play them all, but only buy Metroid Prime Hunters and Mario Kart DS

I’d play MPH…
Even though I play Mario Kart.
Even though my stupid computer won’t let the stupid USB thing work.
Even though I’m a self-proclaimed retard.

>_<

Hunters.

SECOND’DED!

I chose MKDS. can you say multipler madness. Although blowing on the mic was a preaty weird consept for Ballon Batle and the match up system is a litle flawed. Iv eather lost horably or won by a landslide in half the matches I play. Ohh and MH was a close second its like its MP2 counter part exept you dont need to be at home and you can play with people in japan lol

I think you mean multiplayer madness, but I haven’t really played it much so I wouldn’t really know.

Anyways, back on topic, I choose Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing DS, and other.

ACWW seamed a litle pointless. Im not very apretiate of those neverending life sims.