Wii U - Nintendo's New Home Console!

Mii…verse? Is that going to be like X-box live?

I’ve been wondering when someone was gonna do Symmetrical analogue sticks in the upper areas of the controller.

Oh, fuck! They raped the 360 controller and made it retarded!

On a related note: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_pUXJYZtCA

That’s funny, because ever since I heard the name of the console, I kept thinking about that character in the movie xD

Wait…That’s clearly poorly dubbed…Is this a parody?

Its a scene from Kung Pow. That whole movie is a parady of Chinese martial arts movies.

So with all the new info nintendo released last thursday, anyone gonna get one?

I’m probably gonna hold off till the price goes down or until a new metroid/zelda/super mario is released.

Got a link to this new information?

To be entirely honest, I’m probably not going to buy one.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/09/13/wii-u-preview-event

I might buy an Ouya instead.

So I got my Wii U.

After playing Nintendo Land for about 30 minutes, I am definitely enjoying the sharp 1080p resolution, despite the game’s visuals not really being anything spectacular. Still need to get used to the button layout on the controller though. Usually the analog sticks aren’t positioned above the face buttons. I’m hoping we get some good use out of the new controller in the future.

I will buy at least two. Don’t be surprised if you see my name in the credits in some of the games on that console in the future.

IMO they took too long to bring it to market. The Tegra 3 is rather old and slow at this point.

If they had a Krait Pro in there it would be pretty bawlin though.

Yes, They got the funds a loooong time ago on kickstarer, and got ten times the money they needed to make the ouya, but as we all know Kickstarter is a scam. I’m actually quite happy with the Wii U, I tried it out at the New Technology Store at my college. One problem it has is you sometimes have to hold the bulky thing with one hand, to use your fingers or stylus on the touch screen. I might buy the Wii U in 2016, once it’s gone on sale $150 Cheaper, come out with a better model, and/or come with extra free games, Much like the Wii did back in 2009/2010.

Its intent wasn’t to have bitching graphics. Its intent was to create a low-cost hack-able console. IIRC, most games for it are similar to smart phones in graphics quality.

Hello everyone, well its been some time. Anyway this new Wii is a wait and see, If the Big N releases a Metroid Wii U bundle or something then I’m getting it, but then again I’m close of getting it why (offtopic) xbox is getting boring.