Which is always.
cuz hes dum

D=
tear

xDDD
nice tim, really

its okay cloud, atleast he didnt call you dumb =D

oh wait…

Macs use 64bit processors and the OS is a 64/32bit Hybrid so that you can use older 32bit software and drivers. The next version will probably be 64bit only.

And the only good thing with 64 bit OS’s is that they can use more than 4Gb RAM.

Used to, yes, but not really.

PY is one of few who have this odd idea that what someone knows at one point in time is all that they will know for their entire life.

And not to mention that PY thinks he hates me, when I really have no clue why.

i lol’d

I’m seriously going on MSN and just asking PY “why do you hate me” as a completely legitimate question.

Although he’ll probably block me. >_>

I’m gonna lol when you edit that post and say “HE BLOCKED ME!!!”

But PY is usually right about people in that sense. If you’re stupid enough to make an ass of yourself on the INTERNETS of all things, then you’re probably even more of an ass in real life.

And if you’re stupid enough to defend something that couldn’t possibly be more wrong (seriously, btw. I defend things that are wrong all the time, but in a joking manner :stuck_out_tongue:), then you probably do the same IRL (remembered simplified form of “in real life” but I’m not gonna change the first one cause I’m a retard :stuck_out_tongue:).

Oh btw, Retro, we’ve never actually, y’know, conversed over the internets. Hello, I’m s123i68 (Swan) and I’ll be the moron who makes you lol while actually being so right you couldn’t possibly disagree because then I’d be all like “Heathen! Burn the Heathen for his blasphemy!” and then you’d be all like “Aw, heck naw! I’m outta here!” and then I’d be all like “Aw man, I bet he was actually right too…”

And then I’d be sad. But you might not be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and I use :stuck_out_tongue: a lot for some reason, but I never use any of the other smileys…odd. Oh well :stuck_out_tongue: (do you see what I did there? :stuck_out_tongue: [and there? :stuck_out_tongue: {and there? :stuck_out_tongue: (and the- spontaneously explodes into an alternate dimension where flying sea urchins that are colored tye-dye eat him)}])

Bah. We are all assholes. Some more than others and Daz is the biggest but don’t take all the crap I write too seriously. Tim could get offended because his ass is the most used one.

…My ass is the most used? Huuuuuuuh?

Also, I want to bleach + tiedye sea urchins now. Though you can’t really… tie them.

Yeah. You talk shit all day long…

1. He sent me a PM on M:FM, so it wasn’t on MSN.

2. No, it’s because I used to be quite an ass about Vista (mostly because I was biased and didn’t know what it was actually like), and I also haven’t really known much about computers until recently. And apparently, he is one of few who has this idea that people never change, and he seems to think I’m the same asshole I was two years ago, when I’m certainly not.

I have to change my avatar or else no one will take me seriously.

You were right about Vista.

No, I wasn’t. I was all “OHNOESVISTASUCKSITHASERRORSTHEREFORITSUCKSSOBADOMG” when really, it’s actually quite nice. Neither it nor XP are good, and as far as stability they’re below 2K and 98 (although ME and 1-3.1 were worse).

Vista feels like pure crapness. I know because my Tablet PC that came with Vista pre-installed (it still took me like a whole day to install the crap) had problems from the start. Programs started to crash and at the end Vista wouldn’t boot correctly.

Windows 7 on the other hand works like a charm although it is still a beta.
Everything in Windows 7 seems to work bettern than in Vista.

i think thats the point