You know you love Metroid too much when...

When you join in multiple forums for Metroid (guilty)
When most of your music is a bunch of Metroid(guilty again)
When you memorize Samus’ combos in Smash Bros.(guilty a third time)
When you read lots of Metroid webcomics(guilty yet again)
When said comics are in your favorites(you get the picture)
When you use this :metroid: smilie in a forum (obviously)
When you plan on building an exact replica of the Gravity suit for crime fighting
When your nightmares involve floating, tusked jellyfish

memorizing Samus’s combos in Bros doesn’t mean you love Metroid to much. It just means you either A.) Have too much time on your hands, B.) you’ve had bros for quite a bit of time, or/and C.) you are just really good at the game.
Just so you know, I fall under A and C of those options, along with I like being the strategist of the game, and I like using characters that makes things go “BOOM”. That is why I also mastered Link.

Ok, srry. Thanks for the info.

P.S. I didn’t double post. Soup just removed his post for some unknown reason.

Really? Sorry, I wasn’t aware…

I guess Metroid Metal counts, huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

i didn’t remove it an admin or mod did and when i saw it is said to my self “i hope he doesn’t get in troble!” and this topic is about dorkey stuff we do because we love metroid so get back to that so we doen’t get in troble

When you save up money for college and suddenly blow it all on Metroid merchandise, games, a trip to Japan… >_>

Well, it wasn’t money for college, but all the same…

Well, that’s all true, but it does mean that I love Metroid too much whenI use the Samus character and Zebes areas exclusively.

And yes, all that is true about me, with smash bros.

heh, I won’t argue there.

I think I’ve rolled around like a morph ball before >_> Then I started laying bombs. That’s when I figured out how high I was.

When you attempt to eat anything with Master Chief on it (RARWRESD!)

When you attempt to eat anyone who likes Halo (Vijoodoodee!)

When you randomly go SQUEEE! (Or however the Metroid squeal sounds)

When your Wallpaper is of Metroid, all of your favorites are Metroid-related sites, and all you do on your day off is hang around GameFaq(g)s, SCU, and P2D forums, posting and flaming trolls (Almost.)

And finally, when you imagine your girlfriend in a Power Suit, all of the time. (See, I don’t have a girlfriend, so I can’t be blamed for hitting on every damn Samus at school -Years ago-)

…Wha? What the crap does that have to do with liking METROID?

Halo is often compared to Metroid, Cloud. He’s getting rid of Samus’ competition :stuck_out_tongue:

I consider Starfox to be Nintendo’s Halo. O_o

alright, I see your point. I guess. But he’s gonna find eating anyone who likes Halo would include a lot of Metroid fans too.

And whoever eats me is going to have stomach problems.

(puts away fork and knife)

When you crap your pants every time you see a strawberry (the internal organs of metroids look like strawberries!).
When you get pissed after learning that there are NO Lego Metroid sets (guilty)
When you get even more pissed after discovering that the Metroid movie might be fake (if it is, don’t tell me. Now that Lord of the Rings AND Star Wars are over, it’s all I can look forward to).

I’m sorry, but that, too, is just plain creepy… and painful…

That seems more creepier to me. I don’t want to know what he was doing with those.

Really, CloudVaris, I’m just trying to get the fanboy vote. Is that so wrong? ;_;

:sweat: ok…i’m not goin to ask…

shit…i just did… :angry:

When you’re on the ‘users on line in the past 15 minutes’ thing on 4 Metroid forums.(Guil-wait a minute, I gotta go back to Nebulus before I’m off the list.)

Four Forums?

Is it:

SCU
MP2D
MN
and…

um… MFM?