AlphaEva's Sprite and Art thread

Animation is as smooth as cake, the sprite sheet looks good as well.

So how exactly do you produce suck high quality edited sprite sheets. I’ve never seen such good edits, especially from Varia to fuzion. Do you put alot of time in it, or is there a strategy I’m not aware of (which would be funny, since editing mzm/mf sheets is my specialty).

I put time into it, but i also copy and paste stuff, like leg movements

I don’t want to post these on your topic but i have a few Light and Dark suits that i made from a SM base and i dont know how to post them. There .png

just upload them using photobucket

thx, heres th link, so you can see them and can you give me some feedback

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa170/zx11195/SM_MP2.png

I dont want to sound mean but this thread is for my stuff, you can create ur own if you want. and now for feedback, the color for them its good, i suggest using the power suit instead of the varia it makes them look fat

I know its your thread, i just wanted yuo to see them because you told me about photobucket

oh! ok then nvm lol srry about that

Here is one of my drawings

Now just do something that isn’t anime style please. <_<

haha sorry, thats my style

Well, anyway, a lot more detail is needed, especially in the hair. And a little shading won’t hurt.

Good linart otherwise, aside from, you know, being anime style. <_< >_>

yeah i im going to shade and add more later, this took me like 15 mins, just getting the shape down.

New pic, shading! lol

:O_O: gasp That last one was AWESOME!!! :smiley:

It’s cool, though not my style of shading.

this is pretty much interesting…
hey… may i use these sprites with your permission AlphaEva?
credit is given to you…
my game is almost.67 percent done (coding for psp is mostly done, i just need help on a map engine) and then setting the environment and setting on sprites for each section of the planet

Which ones?

i think the dark metroid is enough, since the planets characteristics is rough (twin sister of planet zebes, 3 times extreme though)