*** Artifacts of the Month ***

i’m lazy though :frowning:

Its the summer, everyone isn’t lazy in the summer. (unless it comes to chores or something.)

Did everyone forget why this forum exists?

Anyways, about the list: I’ll redo it. I mean, I kinda need one for Project Prime anyways…

Let’s fucking do it.

Hey guys :wink:
Must be like 3-4 years since I was like here but I’m back! And I’ve now finished college so have supa mad programming skillz. Any help needed in that department?

PS anyone even remember me? :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: ^ I was on SCU more than here so you may know me from there :stuck_out_tongue:

HOLY SHITI keep asking “where the fuck is leop-shef?”!!! I miss you and your hot (still?)girlfriend.

HOLY SHIT PROGRAMMER, GET HIM!

seriously, we need a programmer :3

With skills. Dude, start programming. Like now, because I want to play this game before I die.

QFT Liks. Someone call Troid and get his program, this guy will finish it!

So, does anyone wanna take over this, since my awesomeness declare that we NOT use SMILE, and just wait for Troid. He’ll do it as I previously stated. I can’t take charge, cause I can’t sprite for s**t. I think someone should do it though. Thoughts guys?

=========
repeat month

i would like to point out that only the grizby got done last time <_<

so instead of a new month

do those, i’ll get to the list again…

yeah <_<

Make this the April month, just starting it now. We really do need to restart this. We can get this done.

if anyone actually does anything this time

i would also like to point out that i put up that month a YEAR AGO
and only one thing got done on it

and you guys complained that AotM wasnt continuing <_<

double post to bitch at you people

was someone not JUST complaining about this?

fuck, man

you wonder why i stopped?
cuz NOBODY WAS DOING SHIT

half this shit doesnt even MOVE

FUCK

Just let it die, it’ll be a lot less painful.

Trust me. I’d do things if I could sprite worth a damn.

I’m in the same boat as cloud really.

Yeah. So am I. I can’t sprite worth anything. And Dragon, pardon my French, but will you just shut the FUCK up?!?! Your not helping so just shutup. The only thing you post in is something having to do with progress, and then give us some shit about how we should give up.

Fuck. You.

What I find funny is that CandyManCriminal posted to update the list but didn’t do any sprites. As for I, I think I can sprite (animation less so).

He’s just stating the most realistic outcome which you people fail to realize. It’s going to die… it’s just a matter of time. Also, don’t flame.

Have a nice day. :slight_smile: