Bosks Sprite Thread!

No it isn’t. Look closely.

well i cant see it anymore…so kraids done…

anyways…onto other stuff…

a GF trooper i made today…

or

Please don’t tell me that was edited from the BSL research team… Someone already did that. If it isn’t, then that’s good, except then it looks too much like the BSL team. And what’s with the big thing on the back of his neck? Good try though.

its not the BSL trooper, i did it from scratch but the legs i used from SM samus.

the big thing on its back is the battery pack thing they have…

Then again, I guess it matter what he looks like. This is obviously a custom GF because he doesn’t look like the one in SM or Prime 2… am I right?

Whatever, it’s harder to see.

ya its pretty much custom…

tho the legs i took from samus…legs at the hardest to sprite… :slight_smile:

The legs don’t match the sprite at all. They’re shaded wrong, different colors, and different proportions.

… No, not at all. Again. DARK COLORS SHADE LIGHT COLORS. You do NOT put a lighter color where the shadows get darker! >_<

holy crap, the legs are friggin bright. Darken them more, if you ask me…

And just a comment on the Kraid: See the spot where the tail connects to the back? A little ways back from that, and it’s blurred. I’m surprised no one else noticed it. So you blurred the tail sprite to connect it, right?

The antenna’s also blurry, on the trooper… doesn’t look solid.

Yeah, that’s the rectangle I was talking about. It’s blurry in the shape of a rectangle.

i made the tail on kraid from one of his arm joints…and just blended it in cause the original has no tail!

ok, i think i finally got it…

Unless your goal was to make a hunchback GF trooper, you don’t got it :unamused:

ok, well remember hes in a suit. i moved his head back alittle…

I don’t ever recall seeing Samus look that deformed because she was in a suit, nor a GF trooper fot that matter.

And it still looks hunched. You have to separate the back from the head. It looks like one solid piece.

It looks more like a silver light suit, not a GF trooper. <_<

i dont see how it can be a silver light suit…huh?

its no samus its GF trooper…look at some pictures of GF troopers…

GF Troopers’ helmets don’t stretch down and near their backs… That’s why it looks like Samus, the body is Samus…

no, the legs are from samus, the body i made.

God damnit, thats not what he meant! He’s saying that the body of your trooper looks more like Samus’ torso than A GF Troopers torso. GL isnt saying that you didn’t make it.