Bosks Sprite Thread!

Now it’s REALLY messed up, you should have moved the head up a bit.

GF Troopers are much lighter in colour anyways. And try reducing the size of the shoulder pads. That’s basically what makes ‘it’ look like Samus.

Please note that this is positive critisism, don’t turn into a fox fan.

I take it fox fan has become the new term for loser on this forum, eh? :confused:

Yeah, Bosk, don’t take this harshly. We’re only trying to show you what isn’t right about it, and if you like it the way it is, I think you should keep it. Course, this is some pretty good advice here.
And MF, the shoulders are actually sized correctly with the legs, but the torso is much larger (see those 2 white dots just above and right of the pad? That looks like it should be the open space between the back and the arm.)

Here’s my latest advice. Take it how you want to take it:
Move the whole arm to the right, centering it on the torso. Then enlarge JUST the arms but not too much. This will give the effect of the pad being smaller and should be accurately sized to the torso. Delete the lines of its helmet from the far right, bringing it closer to the face. This will make it look like a helmet, not a full body cast. Make a visible split between the torso and the head to also make it look like a detatchable helmet. Finally, edit the legs according to the new sprites size.

Wow, what a mouthful. Take it any way you want, Bosk, but please don’t take it offensively :neutral_face:

Thanks GL, ur the first to explain in detail what i needto do, thanks, and i wont turn into foxfan…trust me i dont want to. ok, i’ll work on it…

Light suit Edit:

nothin fancy…

Also here: Light suit using the P2D PS

Dont double post. especialy on the same day. I like your light suit tho.

Is that supposed to be the MP2 Light Suit? If it is, then I would use reference from a 3D model, and try again.

Ya, the shoulder pads are a little wacky. Use my sig for refference.

heres the MP veria suit MZM style…

The MP varia is pink?

It’s not pink to me. Is your monitor alright, Daz?

Bosk, all you did was use a different shade of orange to color the varia components, and then for retarded reason colored the yellow of the suit the same color. MP’s Varia suit is not all one solid orange color. All you did was make a crappier version of MZM’s Varia suit.

I suggest you look on the internet to see what the suit actually looks like before you try to sprite(or edit in your case) it again.

i made a new dark samus…here it goes.

anyreplies? <_< ???

No offense, but I’d be more preoccupied with my fangame if I were you…

i’m working on 2 fangames right now…IF you dont mined…i tried on that DS sprite.

if you ask what fangames i’m working on, i’m helping(ALOT) on metroid nebulus, and i’m trying to get metroid ghost done.

What do you mean “if you don’t mind”? I was saying that you should be more concerned about your fangames than these sprites and/or this thread.

Ya, a lot on Nebulus. You must’ve been overloaded with work, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Howabout you take a lil break; until the ZM engine is complete. Then, back to work!

thanks xmd, i’ll work a little on MG while i wait

Is it just me or is that Dark Samus an edit of the Metroid Net Mission DS? Because I made it so i do recondnize it.