**Build demo topic**

I think I would know if my own creations sucked or not. >_>;

It looks amazing, since he covered my whole sprite up with effects =D

Haha, when you wallcrawl through the locked door at the bottom of the final elevator without activating the hologram, the room transition has three errors, and the next room’s hologram isn’t activated either. And I saved. Cool.

Just some glitches I found. The game doesn’t run in Vista by the way, unless you use Mark Overmars’ utility to change the executable wrapper.

Top-left- Doing a special wall jump trick with the morph ball allows you to get over most walls
Top-right- A bug with the elevator
Bottom-left- Same as top-left
Bottom-right- Sometimes the wall trick glitches through walls, too.

Whoa. >_>

Want to explain the wall trick and elevator glitch more? I can only get high enough to shoot horizontally over the wall.

New glitch from me:

• If you stand at the bottom of the ramp next to the map station and jump, Samus’s animation gets messed up and she will always jump the full height even if you release the jump key early.

Edit: Another:

• If you unmorph in the air you can’t morph again until you land.
    Edit2:
  • If you mockball and unmorph into a morph ball tunnel you can get stuck.
    Edit3:
  • You can still unmorph into ceilings, but not enough to not come back down
  • I keep getting the first pirate at the bottom of the 12th room to keep firing into himself while I walk around in front of him

It’s great to see true metroid fans at work <3

Mockball is in this game?!?!

Goes to try

EDIT: Heh, awesome, but it doesn’t seem as obvious as Super’s… probably because the morphball already IS fast here.

When I activate the 2nd morphball hologram it locks me in place. And if the turret shoots Samus the morphball jumps out of the hologram but is still locked and you keep getting shot. It never unlocks >_>

I never could figure out how to do the mockball on SM <.< so i’m hopeless for this one anyway Nice find GB2

-Run left/right
-Jump; you can let go of left/right in midair. As long as you are holding jump you won’t lose any horizontal speed.
-Press down whenever you want in midair, keep jump and run held the entire time, until you execute the mockball anyway. After that, you don’t have to.
-Press down again to morph just before you hit the ground, and hold left/right.

What will happen to the full game? And do you know that if you record P2D on audio tape ans change the tape speed you can warp P2D?

I now how to do it I’ve just never been able to pull it off no matter how hard i tried -_- oh well

EDIT: Well I’ll be <.<
I pulled out my emulator and an SM rom and managed to pull it off XD

Mockball in this game doesn’t even require that, though. Just hold the run key and move. >_>

o.0 i didn’t even notice that <.< wow i’m observant

Hey, we’re on YouTube! (other than Tim’s charge beam vids)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jgTX1SWl7k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRQhhAhKPV0

No idea what the descriptions say since both aren’t English, but the comments are. Those are vids from really old demos, though, and the people commenting seem confused about what it is and there’s no link to this place or our website. Would someone with a YouTube account post a comment linking here or to the site?

Don’t need any “it’s being made by Nintendo for the DS!” or “it was canceled a long time ago and then their site was shut down” rumors spreading around.

Glitch: in the room before the save station if you enter the hologram in morphball the controls have a chance of freezing up entirely.

apart from that i haven’t found any glitches

POSTSHOW

Troid92: that may be a good idea. I have an account and i’ll post comments there for you.

EDIT:
Done

Prime 2D may take forever to compleate. However, you can use flat craft foam and felt from your towns craft store. Paper works too.

QFT <.<

DF I found this odd glitch in the demo:
Pressing dash before entering the room where you unlock the room leading to the Parasite queen and promptly pressing left causes Samus to bob up and down like crazy as she moves. I couldn’t duplicate it any where else and that is what made it weird, well other than the fact that she did it in the first place <.<

EDIT:
Save station on the brain leads to odd typos o.O

I too found a game killing glitch. I’m not sure how it happened, but as I came out of the save station to the parasite queen entrance, Iwent ino morphbal to open the door, then after the hollogram dissappeared, I went back into normal mode (stading up) and no Samus controls responded. the turets still worked and everything bt the Samus pbject responded.