dark metroid 16's sprites

What in the world is duble posting and please give feedback on my new sprites

No one tell him. There’s a new rule against not reading the rules, and he clearly has not, or else he’d know that.

Can’t he doublepost f it’s an update? Or was it not an update?

its pretty common sense wat double posting is lol. the energy tank looks good but the power bomb expantion needs work. I dont even know wat it looks like in MP because I lent out my game and never got it back…

This is just my old samus with litle minor edits

I made the three beam upgrades
the wave beam

the ice beam

and the plasma beam

I also did the mistle combo upgrades
the super mistle

the Wave Buster

the Ice Spreader

and the flame througher

This is the sprite sheet I made with all of these

Tell me what you think

All i have to say is WTF @ the Samus sprite.

I like the powerups but… red above^

what do you guys not like about them
Edit I fixed them up a bit and realised that the wave beam upgrade looked different

This is a new one that has a reg wave beam shot.

dose anyone have a picture or movie of the charge shot

This is the updated plasma upgrade

And this is the wave buster combo. please note that the end part would be held longer if the person chose to use more mistles

I like the wave beam but why did you use my exact color palette I used for my wave beam?

no this was custum made but I baced it off your palette

Ok, ok. Ask permission first, okay? And whough it is not all that important, credit would be appreciated. I actually spend quite some time getting the perfect matching colors. Anyways, it looks very nice! :smiley:
EDIT: I know the animation was custom made, but you ripped the palette? Or did you make your own palette but used mine as a reference? I’m confused… :confused:

Okay I saw yours a while back and said wow thats a good idea looks preaty cool. However there was NOTHING in front of we when I did this. I am sorry if I was unclear. I just took the pinkish purple color and the full purple color thats already in idraw. then I used the gradien tool and it spit out these colors on the palate. I am sorry if you feal ripped off but yours but I am not that dishonest.

Well okay. I believe you. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Okay now that that is setled can I please get some feed back on the wave buster combo and a picture/movie of the wave beam normal charge shot.

see how you should make the torso/body before you add her equipment? It makes it alot easyer in the long run. [learned this from drawing exp =p]

P.S. Sry for the dbl posting i forgot =/

There IS an edit button, you know.

whoops lol my 3rd day and already have 30% warn… im just the lil trouble maker =p

This is the board from a megaman card game I’m working on what do you think?

can you explain what everything is?