dark metroid 16's sprites

If you don’t have Imageready, download UnFreez. It’s free and pretty good, although kind of annoying to start off. It gets easier. Pick up GiFFY along with it to make it work even better. Just google them. :wink:

First of all thank you dazzy for the enormously healpful stuff. Here is the next version of the sprite sheet.

The gun animation is done (unless someone has a problem with it) and now I’m doing a rocket launcher too. I will make it launch and show it expoloding on the next one. Finaly I will be animating the glows and putting it into unfreeze

u should make a flash on that gun

Are those the empty shells coming out of the gun?

yes it is.

This is the last of the other sprite sheat it wouldent fit on the first one

And this is the explosion you see on the sprite sheat fully animated Woot!

That’s actually really coming together, I like the missile. The explosion could be better, I think the circular wave is a bit strange. It’s too stationary.

Thanks for the coment about the mistle and when you say statonary do you mean I need more frames for the shockwave a.k.a it neads to be smother.
Ohh and Id like to do a small game for the sprite. But I cant use gm for my life. Could anyone please link me to some decent tutorials to learn the program

here is the acceleration

here is the nitrox boost

here is the gun loading

here is the gun rotating

here is the gun fireing

here is the mistle loading

and here is the mistle fireing

Unless you think its worth continuing I am going to start my first metroid sprite tell me what you think

That’s cool. Can you put the missile loading and launching together?

here I combined the sequenses together

I hape you like it
P.S what did you think of my new avitar its just a recolor with a few lines and shading but I think it suits me beter then my old one

thats awesome!cant wait to see more sprites!

That’s very nice. 8)

This is my first metroid sprite ever it is samus in the mp vara suit

Her shoulders look a bit too big, but otherwise the shading and colors look good to me.

Do you guys think I should do one of p2d’s sprites.

The visor is too circular. But other than that, it’s good. More like pixel art though…

Ummm the wheels are like shaking back and forth.

And about your samus. her feet look wierd and i dont see no knee caps. other than that. the car is awsome. :smiley:

here is the modified samus I fixed the visor legs knee caps and I added more details

This is a energy tank I just started

and this is my atempt at a power bomb expantion I know it isn’t that good but I couldent get it to come out right

dont Double Post <_<