E3 2010

Here’s the 3DS line-up:

You missed out on Nintendo’s offerings of Ocarina of Time and Starfox 64 remakes

No I didn’t.

you added them >_>

Actually, I just added Ocarina of Time.

I mean, no, they were there the whole time…

I saw them, Syntax. Lol.

I swear they weren’t on their when i looked… XD

lol
the 3DS does not use the TEGRA 2

Sorry I’m late guys.
Other M, Skyward Sword, Goldeneye, 3DS, OOT 3D, StarFox 64 3D, Force Unleashed 2, Dead Space 2, and Gears Of War 3 <333

Possibly best E3 ever for me.

Do want list (not all from E3):
Other M, Skyward Sword, Goldeneye, 3DS, OOT 3D, StarFox 64 3D, Crysis 2, Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Returns, Bioshock 2, Borderlands, Portal 2, and the new Criterion racer.

At $50 each, that’s $600 + ~$250 for the 3DS. Dang this is gonna be an expensive year.

But it’ll be an AWESOME year.

Skyward Sword isn’t coming out this year dude, not is Portal 2 link

If only Source could deliver graphics half as good as that trailer…

on the subject of graphics you should all take a look at this, on the subject of RAGE it looks like Cryteck’s throne was just re-usurped by id

Until Crysis 2, that is. Unless you count mods for Crysis. :wink:

But yes, Rage is beautiful. Also that vid was posted on Crymod like 3 days ago. Old news, man.

rage?

RAGE?!

I dunno… pretty much all those games looked sexy to me. Although, I AM used to using the source engine, which isn’t really “cutting edge” as far as graphics go.

Sure ain’t cutting edge, it isn’t even edge. It’s like the handle or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s pretty good for 2004 though

I dunno, it’s still possible to eek out some pretty spectacular stuff from that engine.