• Light suit
0 voters

I say light suit, Again

S’all about the dark suit, yo!

>_>

Rather partial to the grav suit, too.

Agreed! Dark suit rules all!

light owns all

Tough. I vote Phazon, for its slick morphball.

I think Grav and Light have the coolest morphballs, personally. Phazon is just overrated. Black and red is an extremely overused color scheme that no longer looks cool due to being used too often.

looks at sig

Er… except on Joshua. >_>

:laughing: ehe… i dont know about the rest of you guys, but all the sudden, looking at daz’s av and sig set makes what he’s saying seem just a little bit less powerful to me.

eh… screw samus’s suits, the suit that metroid prime/dark samus had owned all the other suits, if only dark samus had gotten to some of the items before samus did, and had had a little more time to develop the suit more, she woulda killed samus. but meh, thats just me, that and i’m partial to suits that can float around like that. outside that though i’d have to go with the gravity suit. i agree with daz; the phazon suit’s color scheme is really overused, and the light suit remined me too much of an ipod for me to like it.

looks at sig

>_< DANGIT

wow… what a way to end a post… i really stuck my foot in it that time

At least I’m not the only one that did that. :smiley:

I don’t like the Grav suit 'cause purple just looks wierd for me on Samus.

I personally think that the gravity suit is being kinda…ummm…sexest? Thats mostly why I don’t like it. You could go with sexest or the fact that gunpei was a fag :laughing:

Purple is not always a girlish color, though. It can also look regal and badass. Case in point, 70% of game villains have purple auras, and kings often wore purple in medieval times. I’d say it suits the grav, since it’s (usually) the ultimate suit.

Purple is not always a girlish color, though. It can also look regal and badass. Case in point, 70% of game villains have purple auras, and kings often wore purple in medieval times. I’d say it suits the grav, since it’s (usually) the ultimate suit.

I have to say Phazon suit, because it looks so tight and sweet in morph ball mode.
And because its black. It was hard choosing dark or phazon…

Dark Suit is brown.

i like the gravity suit because the way that it bends gravity and space around it

Are you smoking?
Gravity Suit just allows you to move unimpeded in water.

I voted fusion, because, the fusion suit looked cool, and all the other suits got kinda annoying with those “ball” shoulders. what are those for anyway? ammo storage?

crap, I may have to change my sig 'cause of that.

i like the phazon suit, is my favorite

I’m pretty sure the “ball shoulders” are for ventilation.

garvity suit does bend the space around you how does it let you walk under water then