Favorite suit?

Wouldn’t it be more of a “shade/color” combination?

The light suit looks cool but the phazon suit has the traditional (chozo)style and the light suit had the luminoth style…

I like the chozo style more :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

The Power Suit. The origional. The simplest. The most difficult to remain alive in.

teh light suit pwned

The Light Suit. It was either Dark Suit (looks really cool, less tech looking, more leatherish) or Light Suit (really cool, and though lacks the Dark Suit’s leatherness allows you to kill everyone in the dark world and STILL recharge energy from Light beacons and crystals) and I flipped a coin (Whenever I have 2 options, I always flip a coin) and it landed on tails.

I love the “traditional suits.” Varia Suit hands down gets my vote. It’s so cool. And if this poll included the 2D games, it’d be the Varia suit before the upgrade Samus’s suit got (the ones that give her the shoulder pads). In 3D the shoulder pads look cooler, but I love the varia color scheme with the power suit look.

Dark suit all the way. Looked the absolute coolest.

But I do like the power suit in ZM, it looked pretty nice.

The gravity suit in MP was the best because the end where you lose it and return to it the graphics turn excellent

phazon suit. like tdj said its got the original chozo style and if u ever looked closely it had kind of an aurora. but what sux is that metroid prime had to be an ass and steal it :angry:

The dark suit period.

Phazon suit and the Dark suit are my favorite ones. 8)

i would have to say the phazon suit.

Good 'ole Varia Suit. When I see Samus in the regular power suit, the Gravity suit, the Light suit or any of the other suits, I… just… I dunno, it doesn’t seem like the Samus I’m accustomed to.

When I see Samus in her Varia Suit, It instantly clicks with me and I get flashbacks of Metroid games. It’s just the image that I associate with Samus.

GO GO VARIA RANGERS!!!

… I need to quit eating paint chips…

I go with the fusion suit, man. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

go go varia? you got that off of power rangers did’t you, Very odd :confused:

Yeah, it was intended to be humourous. Go go Power Rangers… Power Suit. However, since I was talking about the Varia Suit… Go go Varia rangers!

Power Rangers, Varia Rangers, and Gravity Rangers. :smiley:

samus could pwn all those little fr00t l00ps

Now I think that Dark Suit looks coolest.

Dark suit obviously is the best. Nintendo should have made it the last suit in MP2E because I hate to see it replaced by the sh***y light suit.

The shoulder balls ARE for ammo storage!

I mean, really, where is samus going to store 250 missiles, 12 energy tanks, 4 reserve tanks, 8 powerbombs, 4 beam modules, the actual shield generators, plus all the freakin’ nuclear reactors you’d need to power that $#!t?

Also, they re-form into the morph ball, just look at any prime footage in slo-mo.