Favorite suit?

It would stop damage in the dark world because phazon comes from the dark world. So if the Phazon Suit can withstand damage from phazon it can probably withstand the atmosphere of the dark world itself.

it doesntin metroid prime 1

Well of course but there’s no evidence in that game. But on another forum I’ve seen good evidence that phazon comes from the dark universe.

I’m sure the phazon meteor came from the dark world, turned around, and split Aether into light and dark…

:unamused:

omg liek paradox!

Seriously people, think before you post.

No really I’ve seen good evidence and a good theory about phzon coming from the dark universe. The evidence came from scans and Sightings in Metroid Prime 2. And either way something has to be throwing those meteors.

So, A meteor, from the dark world, is what created the dark world? Yeah, thanks for clearing that up. >_>

Okay I get it. It’s confusing. But I didn’t say it came from that dark world. I mean that it came from another world in that dark universe.

Something tells me MP3 will clear it all up. :wink:

Something tells me it won’t

Well if it clears it up then good I’d like to figure out the friggin thing.

If not the who cares. People will just wonder about it.

yeah. but then people in the future will have the same arguement.

Possibly. But if that’s true Nintendo can put an end to it.

And this is getting off topic…

<_<

Okay.

MY FAVORITE SUIT IS THE PHAZON SUIT!!!

why? its just the same as any other suit, just black

I have four words for you. They are:

Immunity to blue phazon.

well, im sure that the light suit is too, and it looks sssssssssssoooooooooooo much better

no, its not.

if you have the light suit you can try.

actually i read from the 2004 july game informer who went to retro studios that the reason the take damage is that the air has phazon in it. so therefor it should have immunityto phazon.

dude… im always in black…

and my favorite suit is the phazon… red and black maybe used too much… but its still my favorite colour combination