game charachters that must die

>_> i dunnoes…nobody…exept…sora form kingdom hearts and all his lil pals…if square hadnt made secret of mana they would all be dead…

rayman didn’t help platforming…he just copied other games…and i hate him. and yes troid, i am mad that i cant get his gamesz free with juice anymore…because that juice was awesome…and i sold like all the extra copies of the game i had at 5$ per disk :stuck_out_tongue:

Teh list of Doometh:
Raiden
Liquid snake (why…wont…he…DIE!!)
Samus =P
Ridley(it’s became a cliche)
The Arbiter(GRRRR taking Cheif levels away murders grunt)
Tails
Sgt Johnson
Tortimer(from Animal Crossing)
Rayman

:smiley:>

samus…maybe she can die…if theres some kind of replace ment for her…that isn’t halo related…
RIDLEY CAN’T DIE…ridley is awesome ridley makes a metroid game complete.

not halo related.I mean making one game ending with samus dieing like 30 something years after fusion.Then fill the rest in with awesome metroid games ^^

i could live without ridley easily.

replace ridley with SA-X anyday if you ask me.

WTF??? :smiling_imp: WHY DO YOU WANT RIDLEY TO DIE??? HES FREAKING AWSOME!!!

Metroid prime 2? no ridley :cry:.

• tails, hate his voice in the SA games
  • tingle, most gay video game ever, who enslaves his poor brothers (see wind waker) KOOLOOH LIMBAH COMMIT SUICIDE
  • petey piranha (super mario sunshine, nsmb) poorest character design ever in any video game…
  • gomar & shioh (master video on f-zero GX → O_o;;). I always kill them in a race :smiling_imp:

That’s about it, those characters deserve to die.
God, I just hope tingle isn’t in twilight princess >_>

…oh…oh my god…i hadn’t even thought about tingles in twilight princess…

…oh dear lord…

MOTHER BRANI MUST DIE!!! SHE KILLED BIGGIE (AKA The larva metroid) :imp:

O my god! Your fucking kidding. The SA-X (in my opinion) is one of the most lame and cliche villians of all time. It was good for MF, but it wouldnt make a very good villian in the long run. Not only do we already have enough villians like it in metroid (Sylux, Dark Samus), but it’s just and X parasite that looks like samus.

Ridley?? Die?? I feel like stabbing a baby. If ridley dies, why doesnt Luigi die?? In fact, why doesnt metroid itself just die?? Ridley is TRADITION, as well as being one of the most popular characters in the series. If Ridley dies, you’ll have to kill the series.

And Motherbrain will probably never come back.

A quote worthy of Maddox.

I thought the SA-X came first? I mean, Fusion was started before Prime wasn’t it? And Sylux in my opinnion is just another copy because they ran out of ideas.

uhhh ya…just the original metroid had ridley…

I was talking about Sylux, not discounting Ridley. And besides, you’re wrong anyway. Ridley was in Metroid, yes, but he also reappeared in Super Metroid. Then he was supposed to come back as a reincarnation along with Kraid in Prime. Kraid fell through, but Ridley survived. Then, he even made an appearance as being an infected x-parasite in Fusion. And of course Zero mission had him in there too.

Ridley was in every game except Metroid 2, Prime 2, and Hunters so far.

but little did they know…he was somewhere flying around eating oompa-loompas…

…waiting…

• illogical thoughts of SD47 (per request of Gold Leader)

You should add one of those " - Illogical thoughts from SD74" to that post.

…yeah…yeah i think that is deserving adds

anyways, i also think they should stop making 3d sonic games, 2d games were awesome, not 3d

I know this is all just personal oppinion, but you shouldn’t go bashing video game chacters around for no apparent reason. If you hate the character, you need to tell why you hate the character and don’t just say something idiotic like “Master Cheif is gay because Halo is a copy off of Metroid because there are aliens and the main chacter wears a suit.” So for all you haters, Halo is not a copy off and tell us why you hate the chacters you hate, thank you…

seriously…people who say metroid and halo are remotley the same either havn’t played both or just played one…

(Ahem)