XD
ring, ring, ring “…Hello?”
“Hi. Would you go bowling with him if he shaved his balls?”
“…”
“Hello?”
click

Yes, please, post her number.

Her # is : [insert rejection hotline # here]

There be a 0% chance of me giving yall her number.
I did call her, and her excuse is “babysiting”. :confused:

blegh, sucks when that happens. Did she have your number, though? She should’ve called.
At any rate, I wouldn’t give up 'cuz of that.

Your Swedish accent would make that the best thing ever.

Well, there are two options here, Zurg.

1. She really was babysitting, but even so, why she didn’t call you is beyond me. If she actually gave you her number and agreed to go out, there must be some hope here.

2. She didn’t want to go. You may seem to start slowly moving apart, when finally she decides to drop the atom bomb on you and say that she doesn’t want to date you at all.

Again…
Did SHE have YOUR number?

-More Depressing News Update-

So, some of you may be aware of the Samantha Situation, so here’s an update.
Today she told me that the Mexican kid she liked was dating her cousin, so she’s angry with him. Me, I see this as some slight hope, or anything. After all, I never thought about dating her until some other girl I knew pretty much rejected me. Well today she called, and then she said, “Do you know a guy named [insert name]?”

I said no, looked up, and saw a fist flying toward my face. I was not quick enough. she then said, “Well, he’s going to be asking me out tomorrow and we’re going to be dating.”

twitch
The fist collides with my face, breaking my nose and allowing blood to pour freely from my face. Like, I guess the Andrew kid wins this one with the cousin, Samantha is going to be dating this random other guy who is “Dad Approved” or some s***, everybody wins and gets a free gift basket on the way out. Well, not everybody. I’m sitting there with a bloody Vacation Card saying, “Lol, give up yet?”, and I’m supposed to be happy for everybody else when I’m not myself? how is that possible?

This is an example of epic fail. I only wish I didn’t care so much about it, that would make things so much easier. Guess it’s time to rent a crappy movie, open up some Jack Daniels, and let the frustrations run wild. This should be the final chapter to the horrible story. It’s over, I just don’t know why I still feel like it’s going on…

Rofl.
I love the “He’s going to ask me out at 4:27:43 PM on Thursday” relationships.

It’s truely something else. I’m mainly left with an extended “WTF!?” moment.

Sorry I couldn’t reply. Internet is down, I’m at a friends house right now.
YES SHE HAS MY NUMBER!

Idk, I think she just doesn’t like me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

@ Timmeh: How do they even know this stuff?

@ Zurg: Well if that’s true, at least you probably don’t know/like her that much.
Maybe we’ve got another case of “Friend Fever”, when you’ll be forced to watch her do stuff with other guys all the time. It’s a horrible fate, but I suppose you could try the silent treatment on her. If she doesn’t call or talk to you in w week,
then there’s probably nothing left worth trying for.

There’s usually a buffer of one friend between male and female. The guy goes “ALRIGHT EVERYONE, I’M ASKING HER OUT”. Some slut runs straight to the girl and tells her.

Sometimes they just plan it out in advance, though. “Ask me out tomorrow, k?” “K.”

-Bump-

I’m guessing most of the people here are off school now. So Zurg, did everything go well, or did the whole situation turn into a giant can of carbonated deer piss?

You could have figured that out by reading my previous posts though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Status update:
She went down the drain :confused:

However, I do have a reason for reviving this topic:

Lets be hoping

She meant me. :smiley:

No.
Just No.
Besides, why would it be you? I’m the one that’s gonna give her photoshop.
And she thinks I’m paying for it. :stuck_out_tongue: