Invent a special Item or beam

Invent a special type of weapon, upgrade, or beam Give me the description and the name!

I would like to see a special type of beam in a new metroid game it would be called the gravity beam and have the same effect as Ice beam but use gravity instead of Ice doesn’t really make sense but still would be cool.

im not just gonna invent some thing supid im gonna make a worth wild upgrade…

Analysis visor : replaces scan virsor

Ability : Same as scan visor but lets your suit reconfigurate into the creature you killed to obtain an item.

For example you press the L button to grapple onto a grapple point but when you do you will turn into the creature you killed to obtain it ‘‘The Grapple Guardian’’ of coarse.

Ps : I’d love to see this in a fangame

that would look sort of awkward a Dark Grenchler swinging from a graple point, but whatever.

Another upgrade well its not new, but the graple beam being able to graple onto anything.

it wouldent be no damn dark grenchler it would be the grapple guardian

Uh… buddy… the Graple Gardian is a Dark Grenchler…cough

Vacuum Beam: A Power Beam attachment that is seemingly useless, but when seen in action, it’s very useful.

The Vacuum Beam is basically the same as the Power Beam. Same boring Orange/Yellow shots. All in short, weak, bursts. However, the Vacuum Beam does something that the Power Beam could never do: Self-Amplification. When a shot is fired from the Beam, the firer can turn Output into Intake by charging the Beam, allowing the previous shot to be absorbed into the new shot, creating a devastating…shot.

This may only double the power of a normal Power Beam shot, but it can also work for other weapons, such as the Missile, Super Missile, and even the Grappling Beam.

<_< It’s difficult to describe…

1)echo beam
normal: shoots a ball of energy that bounces off walls
charged:shoots 3 rings of energy that bounce off walls, allso suspends normal enemys in the air for a while.
missle combo: same as charge but fires one ring for every missle
2)chamelion suit
lets you blend into the background so enmys cant see you. also has higher jumping. when you jump/shoot, you become visible again
3)driller ball
drills through some harder walls/floor. also has remote bombs

I know its a dark grenchler but it absorbed the grapple beam anf it looks way different now ask anyone

Hurricane Beam:
Standard: Shoots small wind for minimal damage.
Charged: Fires an intense vortex of wind.
Charge Combo: Fires a barrage of mini homing missles.

Tremor Beam:
Standard: Fires a small tremor through the earth.
Charged: Fires a large shockwave forward through the earth.
Charge Combo: Creates a large earthquake in the surrounding radius.

That’s all I can think up of for now.

they sound cool. the tremmor beam sounds more like a grapple beam sort of attatchment though, i mean all beams shoot something dont they?

Not anymore. Fine, it fires a shockwave. :stuck_out_tongue:

toxic beam: like the Ice beam but the toxic beam is green
Charge: stronger, bigger and slower

water beam: lock’s like the dark beam but the water beam is blue
charge: like the dark beam but its not freesing enything

sparkle beam: this beam is like the light beam but this beam is purple
charge: like the light beam but purple

Iron beam: is like the annhilator beam but it is just gray
charge: like the annhilator beam but its gray

This is “invent” a beam, not copy other beams but with changed colors.

DATA:
Prism Beam
Standard: Fires a thin, rainbow beam of light which singes enemies for small damage.
Charge: Fires a thicker, rainbow beam which causes good damage.
Combo: Fires an array of medium width rainbow beams which reflect off all non-damageable surfaces.

Gravity Beam
Standard: Fires a dense packet of compressed air/water/lava.
Charge: Fires a burst of condensed matter.
Combo: Fires a large packet of compressed matter, which explodes in a rush on contact with a surface.

sparkle beam is not burning>.<

water beam is not freesing, and it is as fast as power beam in water and as strong
as the ice beam but normaly it is as slow as ice beam and weak as the power beam >.<

toxic beam does not freeze annything and if it hit somthing it exlopdes like a puffler with puffler gas >.<

Still, recycling concepts with different names, colors, and slightly different abilities is very uncreative.

The Cell beam.

This beam is of a new technology. But it is only a prototype
weapon. This beam can eigther be a single and charged beam or a rapid fire beam. This weapon can be used to freeze or stun an enemy but when the enemy is
dameged, you can charge up this beam to transfer all the energy from the damaged enemy and eigther use all the current energy the beam has gathered, or
release all of the enemies energy into a energy wave blast. Depending on how powerful the enemy is effects the way the beams power is.

Hmmm… That has inspired:

Environ Beam
Standard: Draws in the surrounding environment and fires an elementally based beam.
Charge: Suctions in a particular part of the environment from one locations and launches a large blast at another.
Combo (Gamma Flare): Continuous charge combo. Randomly sprays large elemental blasts.

toxic beam: like the Ice beam but the toxic beam is green
charge: stronger, bigger and slower
combo: (Puffler shoter) shots one puffler at very fast speed

water beam: lock’s like the dark beam but the water beam is blue
charge: like the dark beam but its not freesing enything
combo: ???

sparkle beam: this beam is like the light beam but this beam is purple
charge: like the light beam but purple
combo: (???) fires sparkles until you drop the Y or A button

Iron beam: is like the annhilator beam but it is just gray
charge: like the annhilator beam but its gray
combo: (minigun) fires like a minigun

I’d like to say something nice about those beams but I really can’t.

Hmm… nobody has made an item yet. Behold:

Frost Missle
Fires a homing missle which leaves a trail of ice behind. The missle then impacts the target, spreading a cloud of frost which freezes anything it touches.