Invent a special Item or beam

Thats basically diffusion missile…

The topic is invent an item or beam!
You dont need to say “thats dumb, its the same as the diffusion missle.”
Its not the “judge peoples ideas” topic.

light bomb: use it to melt ice when you ar in the morph ball mode

dark bomb: use it to make stuff freeze or make somthing stop burning

annhilator bomb: it is twice as strong and you jump twice as high as you do with
normal bombs

Oops. I’ve never played Fusion, so I forgot about the Diffusion Missle. :blush:

Last Resort Missle
You only have three of these super powerful missles.
WHat it does, is when you fire it, it makes an explosion so large, it kills everything within a powerbomb radius x 3 and brings your health down to one, no matter how many evergy tanks youve gotten.

Sponge Beam
Ok, i know that sounds REALLY corny, but just listen.
You stand in water, lava, phazon, acid, poison, WHATEVER, and hold down the fire button to use it. Yea, its kinda like the Phazon Beam, but bear with me. If you stand in water from, say, Phendrana Drifts, it would have an ice effect, in normal water, it would have a power beam effect. In lava, a fire effect, in Phazon, and electrocuting/freezing effect, in toxins, poisonous effect, etc.
Combo Fire: In any substance, a ball of light shoots out, stealing your opponents life, and you can go pick up the ball of light and you will get that health/ammo.
Shweet.

No double posting. And Sponge Beam sounds suspiciously like my Environ Beam…

And your environmental beam and the spong beam sound suspiciously like my cell beam. :>_>:

This is like a food chain!

eh… bet nobody thought of an item like this before.

AI modchip

a modchip upgrade added to the scan visor used to transfer an AI program to any robotic or computer controlled object causing it to be momentarily an ally instead of an enemy (naturally this would only work on weaker enemies, and should probably need a particular access panel nearboy for stationary weapons like turrets) this would also be useful in unlocking doors, and maybe even going as far as having it work with you in infiltrating a space pirate base, instead of samus simply shooting doors without setting off security systems (makes samus’s ability to stay hard to catch more believeable)

another item that might help is a beacon call that can be used when needed to call samus’s ship in for aerial bombing.

Actually, my Environ Beam drains energy from the environment.
Yours drains energy from a creature.

And the sponge beam takes away from a substance you stand in, like the Phazon beam.

Mine draws in the surrounding environment, as in right next to you… :angry:

Firstly, I never said it was dumb. And second, I know this is an “invent a special beam” topic. Which is why I was quoting on somebody’s work. You are allowed to do that in a forum like this, which is why I did it. Got it buddy?

Whoa. You guys better just cool this down before it evolves into a flame war and Daz comes running.

[Ion Webbing] (no official name as of yet)
A grapple beam extension, this item allows you to grapple onto enemies, dazing them.

drops flame thrower
Hmmmmmm…ok then.

The Beam
This is a simple beam weapon with no special name and does single hit damage.

Cheesy Power Beam rip-off/10

How about this,

Charge blast
A cheesy knock off of the charge beam.

Tell me what you think.

Omigosh!

Cheese Beam
Standard: Fires a wad of cheddar cheese that sticks onto the target.
Charge: Fires a wad of melted mozarella cheese that binds target to the ground.
Charge Combo (Cheesy): Cheesily kills target enemy with blue cheese.

#5 with cambodien cheese “beam”

Buy this grilled 4 cheese monzey montorela mix with 6 different
types of meat and also avalible in 7 different genders! Get full!

Single shot: Makes Samus Full

Charged Shot: Makes Samus Full Beond Her Wildest Dreams
:stuck_out_tongue:

wow :laughing: