Invent a special Item or beam

In response to Dragon:
Charge Combo: Makes Samus so full she explodes! YaY!

i invent the acid beam

Sherif Gacy says:
“So, does this acid beam melt things…Punk?”

Ooooh, i gotta good one this time.
The Antimatter Blade
Its a melee weapon, it comes out of your cannon and you can swing up, to the sides, lunge or swipe downward.
An upgrade is the Lunge Charge, its a fatal attack(to weaker enemys, like normal space pirates) It shoots you forward and stabs into the enemy.
The CHarge Combo is the Sword Beam.
It shoots a horizontal wave and makes anything in its way die, or is mortally hurt.

Good idea, but it sounds a little like the Plazma Sword off Halo 2.
But it would be cool to have a sword weaon in the 3D series.

The Lava Beam:

First Samus attaches a strong tube to the side of her power beam and sticks the end into her cannon. Then you fire the tube into any area that has lava. Then you will be able to do this:

Normal shot: A single shot needle-like lava burst that has a short burning effect. Can be shot as fast as the power beam.

Charge shot: Fires a large lava sphere that on impact will stick to the enemy and stay on him until he dies. This only works on normal enemies, bosses will shake it of after 2 seconds.

Combo shot: Fires a large missle that after one second will explode with lava hitting everyone in the room, and has the same effect as the charge shot.

Note: This beam comes with a lava resistent suit that Samus finds

The Varia suit? But i guess the lava beam is a good idea.

The Lava Beam is like a super Power Beam. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have another thing to add about the lava beam. Later, Samus will find a containment module to carry around lava ammo when your not near lava.

OH, i get it. It is like the phazon beam. Stand in lava and shoot it out!

Phazon beam? Dang, whatever game thats from, I didn’t play it. And you don’t have to stand on it, you can just shoot the tube into some lava and make sure not to pull it out

Phazon Beam is from Prime.

Magmor suit: the upgrade of varia suit, it’s make you invurnable(<–spells???) to lava

The Annihialator power bomb! It has a power bomb affect but it looks like a giant charged annihialator beam!

Echo bomb: Twice as strong as the power bomb and it is only visible in the echo visor :metroid:

EDIT: screw Beam:

Standard: Fires a mini screw attack ball

Charge: like the standard but it seek up your enemy

Combo: (screw attack) like the Charge but its five screw balls

Metroid Beam
Standard: Fires an infant metroid that latches on to the first solid object touched
Charge: Fires a metroid that latches on to the first solid object touched
Combo: Fires a giant metroid that drains health from an enemy

Metroid Bomb: Lays a metroid that latches and drains the nearest target (including Samus)
Metroid Power Bomb: Lays a metroid that latches and then explodes on the nearest target (including Samus)

Metroid Suit: Allows Samus’s beams to drain health

Yeah, I know those were bland and uninspired…

I reckon that Samus should have a hand weapon, a Warp Blade or something. The blade could come out of the wrist armouror something like that

Halo Freak!
To war!
A handblade wouldn’t be that bad though. How about a fusion cutter that comes out of her beam cannon?

Why should she have some thing like that in zero mission she had a side arm isn’t good enough for you.

Teddy Cannon!111!
Enough said.