korea!

I’m guessing (hoping) nobody here really thinks that way and is just attempting to be funny.

I thought it was a game so I just played along.
Lets kill 'em in the face with a nuke!

But seriously. You all suck. Swedes do not.

hey Canadians don’t suck

Canada, America’s hat!

Well, Korea has Nanosuits… But their suits look like “cheap knock-offs” compared to their United States counterparts, or rather that’s what Nomad says. I say let those Koreans have the damn Aliens, the MOAC is useless anyways and can always be beat by another, more accurate weapon. Plus, if a war starts in Korea, it’ll suck because half of the world wouldn’t be able to watch it because the video feed would be too demanding of modern hardware. Have a 1080i TV? You’re going to be watching a slide-show. I’ll be watching it on my PC at about 15 frames per second…

South Korea*
South Korea spends about 3 times as much money on the military than North Korea, and they don’t exactly share their technologies. EDIT: Also, apparently the only currently existing nanosuits belong to the US and Japan, so if South Korea has them they came from the US.

Fun chart:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count…ry_expenditures

The US is first. The ENTIRE EU spends less than half of what the US spends. Third is China, with 1/10th of the US’s spending. Wtf!

its N korea… they have no buddies

edit

damnit i was gunna invent these

Seems like everyone is on my side Daz. Sorry man. N Korea has no allies. We can blow them to sh** and nobody cares. Well, thats all I got. But, exoskeletons look awesome. saw some vids on CBS Sunday Mornin.

Except people interested in human rights. Just because most of the world is crowded with morons doesn’t mean you have to tag along. Really, even for a joke that’s pretty sick.

People WON’T care because they’re freaking out that Korea has Nukes pointed at unknown people. Also, I’m not joking. I honestly believe that the best course of action is to blow them up.

Lol, the adds are having fun with this one. xD

Korean Dating

Nuking anyone is just not a good idea.

That means I was kidding when I implied N. Korea needs to be destroyed, btw. :stuck_out_tongue:

we nuked Japan. Twice. Its not a good Idea, but its my favorite Idea. It would never happen, but hey, I’m a 15 year old kid that plays CnC Generals, and launches nukes at HIMSELF for fun.

I just build an army that turns the entire map a solid color, then particle cannon it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, get the Shockwave mod, then build 20 nuke silos, then nuke half of the map, in order. fun.

People care/cared about our nuking Japan even AFTER they’d slaughtered 15 million Chinese people. If North Korea arms a nuclear missile, that doesn’t mean people forget about morality.

i think there was fertilizer in those nukes
the reproduce like rabbits!

Yeah, nitrogen-based fertilizers do great things for the human body. Try eating some next time you’re in the gardening section.

people are too kind. there wouldn’t be any benefits to keep n korea on the face of the earth and already its causing stressed politics. they might even bomb south korea, our ally! there are no downsides for us for blowing them off the face of the earth.

reason > feelings