korea!

yes but that’s still untold millions in deaths, if not instant then slow and painful deaths of radiation poisoning

do you know any of those people? you can only have emotional attachment to people who you know, so to speak. if i’m ignorant of them before they die and after they die, does it make a difference to me?

That’s cold, Tim.

Blowing up N. Korea would probably cause too much collateral damage. Radiation in the nearby areas could potentially kill off more of the population in S. Korea that one would think.

you mean pom?

and i was just thinking about this and i change my mind… its not the right way to go. people you’re ignorant of are still people :slight_smile:

man i’m flip-flopping worse than john carry

its still untold millions of people who had goals, ambitions and loved ones, I may not care about them on a personal level but dead people are still dead people and its still sad

syntax man see my new post

…I stand by my statement

jk

anyway I gotta go to bed before I fall asleep at my computer

I know you’ve changed your mind since, but I’d like to reinforce that that’s true… every time you’re NOT talking about morals. Morals are entirely subjective, and therefore depend entirely on your feelings.

Well I don’t have any feelings.

Neither Does our Gvt for that matter. Abortion just became legal. Abortion=No Morals. But, back on topic, I know that collateral damage is bad, and not everyone in N Korea is bad, so lets just send in the Calvary, and some Cruise missiles to take out only MILITARY places.

Fantastic equation. Must be nice living in an absolutist world, though I have to say the world looks prettier when drawn with more than two colors. More realistic, too.

I was gonna say that

I think that the the rest of the world should nuke the US to ashes and crap some times. Get it? Ashes… And I’m not alone. You are hated.
And guess what? Typing stupid things like that doesn’t give you bonus points.

No morals? Explain this to me. I’m just a dumb swede. I don’t get it.

First, anyone who think that they can blow up the US is the stupidest person, or people, that I have ever met. Second, Abortion=No Morals, is a bit to black and white. I just don’t think killing humans when convenient is a good idea. Sometimes its not convenient, but its still wrong. Jesus logic rules. Nobody question this man.

I think they should give abortions to people that honestly made some kind of mistake, or somthing went wrong, like rape victims, but not some old idiot with an IQ lower than thier age

Korea sure does have some beautiful views…

That looks a bit like a videogame Zurg. XD

@ Reaver, a baby is a baby, no matter how it came to be. Even though a rape baby is tragic, it should not be aborted. Its still a human life.

A baby is a baby, yes. But a fetus is not a baby, hence the distinction.

Zurg, Crysis still looks like Crysis more than it looks like real life. Nice try.

Lol, Zurg. Nice.

I agree with Liks, except that I’m sorta, y’know, an American. Yeah, if everyone doesn’t hate us, they should. We’re assholes (well, most of us).

I also agree with Tim. But, the day I decide to argue about abortion (again. I’ve had many debates w/Friends and Family about it) won’t be coming soon. The two sides have distinguished themselves pretty clearly by now, and arguing to change someone’s mind is most likely not going to work.

Isn’t Obama also legalizing the funding of Stem Cell research or something like that? Good god, I love that man.

Really? there’s actually going to be worthwhile research going on in the U.S.? astounding