MAJOR PROBLEM OMFG!!!!

“I don’t murder, I just shoot people to death.”

Also, I will call you whatever you present yourself as. Start acting like a reasonable human being and you will be treated as such.

Don’t yell at me just for pointing out the truth.

Also, he does not hate you simply because he imposes reasonable limits.

i think he should get warned for that, just a suggestion

I think you should let the mods do their job on their own, just a suggestion.

wut i meen is that he dosent want me 2 get it coz he wants the money for himself. he dosent realy love my mother, its just coz she has money. mother says i can have wii, stupid twat stepdad says i cant. hes wasted76 thosand dolars and 1400 pounds this year. im one fucking step close to actualy killing him. and on top of that, he took my plasma tv outa my room and give it to his brother. then he got me a small shitty one. he says large tvs are bad for the mind. what a fuckhead.

im getting ps3, then i’ll save up again and buy a wii

Nicely said!!! :smiley:

Dude, that has to hurt. Can’t you like do something?

Its these people that contribute to our ~%50 divorce rates… if he really is as bad as that, shouldn’t it be something other than the Wii you are worrying about? And can’t you just tell him that your mom told you it was ok?

kay, you know what king metroid? STFU okay no one here feels sorry for you!, kay? your the only child ive ever fucken heard of who has ever owned a plasma screen tv, i mean wtf?! im fifteen the first tv ive had for my own room is a old fucked up one with scratches on the screen that i bought from my mother, and your friggin topic is about you not being able to get a damn wii, i mean tough shit! it’s a fucking video game not a cure for cancer! stop being a brat and live with it! like go do something with your friends outside go play a sport or something and you wont have to deal with your stepdad who apparently doesn’t love your mother and it doesn’t matter here if he does or not, i mean this is a forum about a 2d remake of a metroid game! your an amazingly lucky child who’s rotted to the core!

…yes well that was harsh and out of line but all im doing is stating my opinion with some personality.

Are you complaining about your dad, or about you not getting a wii?
Fucking decide. Your topic was “Lol no wii cry
Now you’re saying “I hate my stepdad”

Note to users: use descriptive topic titles. This means anything that relates to what your topic is about in any sort of way whatsoever. When your topic says “MAJOR” but it’s small, “PROBLEM” when it really isn’t, and “OMFG” when you don’t even know what your own topic is about, that would be a non-descriptive title. A good title would be “In this topic,”, to point out where, “I”, to point out who, “whine”, to point out what it is “I” is doing, and “and bitch”, just to pound it into the readers’ heads that you are really going to cry like a baby in this topic, and it’s not just a minor grievance.

As a matter of fact, you could really help us out here, and change the topic to “In this topic, I whine and bitch” ASAP. Then people will understand what your point is.

apolagies for being so harsh im not editing my post though.

So let me get your story straight here.

You live a life of spoiled luxury, your stepdad decides this is bad for you, tries to help you, but you’re so accustomed to being treated like a prince, that you take this as something akin to treason, and are drawn nearly to murder because he has your best interests in mind.

Uh, kid, you might wanna reprioritize your life a bit here, because that makes no Hod-Damned Sense ™.

OK, so let me get this straight. You start to bitch because your parents won’t get you a Wii, so now everyone thinks you are a spoiled brat, correct? So then you begin to change the subject to “I hate my dad 'cause he’s an ass” and then everyone begins to tell you to quit bitching. So then you combine the two in a last ditch effort for sympathy and everyone thinks you’re a spoiled brat who hates his dad. So now you’re just trying to earn back at least some respect from some people who actually sympathized with you. If this is correct, quit your bitching. If this is wrong, I don’t care. I just wanted to show where my opinion lies and to clarify what you’re trying to do. To be honest with you, my parents are divorced, I live with my mom, and I’m saving up money to buy the system myself, without help. So why don’t you get off your lazy ass and actually try working for money?

this topic is like a war…in my opinion it should be locked. sorry for minimoding.

Did it occur to you that he bought the TV in the first place?

“hes wasted76 thosand dolars and 1400 pounds this year.”
Do you live in the USA and England (not to mention England in the past- they use Euros now)? Or, to phrase it in more lay terms- What?

king metroid probably won’t be posting for a while now. everyone just took big shots at him :sweat: :stuck_out_tongue:

wow i LOVE how a month later, were still flaming him and hes digging a deeper hole. i dont blame him if he leaves, this is not a fun place to be when people dislike you >_>
and when i realised this was pure spam, i decided to add my opninion anyways.
you really should get a job, and for your own good TELL your mother if you dont like him. but it really sounds like your just used to being spoiled and hes making some apropriate decisions that make you possibley less spoiled.

He saved up for the Wii, so it’s his money.

He said his real dad sends him 100 dollars a week, so technically, he’s not saving up, so he’s getting the Wii for free. Although I do respect you for defending his dying cause.

This truley is getting out of hand. People are saying things WAAAAAAAAY out of turn. And I mean they’re not contributing to the conversation, because they’re saying stuff other people have already said, most likely in an attempt to boost their self esteem, and fight on the side of justice (I know, I do it all the time). Anyway, I probably wont be getting a Wii immediately. Seeing as how I live in an apartment, and we’ve just put down some money to get a house. I’m lucky if I get 1 game every 5 months, even though I only get games when I ask, and ask very rarely. But it’s not Kingmetroid’s attitude that sickens me, it’s the fact the he has a plasma screen TV. The TV in my room is probably 8 years old, and our best TV is is a flat screen, but isnt flat. Our computer doesnt have a flat screen (which we only have 2, one being my moms laptop for work). I’m lucky to have cable TV in three rooms (none of which are mine), Wifi (which is a mediocre connection), and DSL. Not to mention my gamecube, which I havent gotten a game for in ages.

Anyway, I’m making a personal point, not that you dont have the right to have that kinda stuff. Anyway, the point has been spoken, and Kingmetroid has taken far to much burning already.

Goddamn.