MetalCoreSuit?s Sprites

You got Gorea’s legs wrong. He/she/it/fucker has two in the front and one in the back. Not the other way around.

oooh ok Thnx :stuck_out_tongue:

Good spriting there. Keep up the posting.

Thanx timmeh but this is a new update to Gorea now with the change of power, a new skin, and too the shields that appear in the backgorund

XD i Know that the gifs looks like christmas ligths( :smiley: its my Gorea Christmas :smiley: )

You still have way too many light sources and the shading is too flat. Fix the basics before you go into the tiny christmas-lighty details.

and the black outline is still there

you?re saying about the head rigth?

Only did the left shoulder and abs, but you should get the idea.

thank you, zurg, i dont have the time for editing >.<
finals week <3

Zurg I believe they are called ‘ribs’

Meh, those too. I guess I call the glowy orb thing his abs, which I edited too. xD

the head is too jittery in that animation. have it move only up and down every couple or few frames instead of every frame.

the things that is different is that the other have more circular shoulders but in the image it looks like irregular circle and the thing that i think it makes better gorea are the ribs ?that ribs looks cool! :smiley: :sunglasses:
PD: i need a sign or something to give you credit Zurginator

I don’t care about credit as long as you don’t actually use my edit.

ok now i have an update of how i think it will be youre gorea , zurg and i tryied with my original gorea and the ribs makes him fat like an orange

ok now i have an update of how i think it will be youre gorea , zurg and i tryied with my original gorea and the ribs makes him fat like an orange

this is how bad your lightsource(s) is:

this is how it should be:

pick one light source and stick with it!!

I like how he just took Zurg’s edit and mirrored it over to the other side, thus completely killing the point of the edit all together and screwing up his light sources more.

You could always try something like this:

edit: Looks better with the green BG.

HOLLY COW!!! youre edit makes my gorea lika a lot of crap i will use youre edit and i think an animation of that Gore Will Be like this(I Got to go to the school i will Update it later)