MetalCoreSuit?s Sprites

ok Thanks :slight_smile:

You are dicks.

Iā€™m actually not, mine is just so big I tend to be hidden by it. :sweat:

the previous statement has amused me thoroughly

Another clever filter dodge by our geniuses here at P2D. We rule.

I like to think of us as ā€œConstructive Critics who make the participant cry and wet his pants.ā€ More or less. :stuck_out_tongue:

no i dont have problem with all the critics but Wet my Pants Or Cry i dont do that after the the 5 Years old

Now Its Omega Pirate AND the megaroid,And adam

what do you think about this background?

youre relying on the outline, and its making everything look a bit cartoonish
work on a more natural border and everything will look loads better

nice so far though

The tiles are pretty good, remind me of ZM recolors. Tone down the contrast and number of colors though.

The rest lacks shading, other than the glass which is horribly pillow shaded.

everything he said xD

ok i have to work un the glass and the skin of creatures

hey i have a questionā€¦ the problem of the skin is for the hunter metroids or the omega pirate?

both, the solid outline makes them both cartoony

I think heā€™s referring to the fact that you used black to outline the sprites.
ā€¦I have no idea what else you should use, though. Someone who knows more about spriting than me, suggest something.

Zurg Iā€™m hungry.

And MCS you keep making an outline on your custom sprites and pillow shade it in. Stop it.
And Adam is sexy cuz he has Samusā€™s curves

XD yeah i know that adam have the curves of samus

and what do you think about this?
PD: I make More real the skin of the Hunter Metroids And I Make thet the tentacles and the claws Move XD!!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :smiley: :neutral_face:

The shading lacks contrast and has about 500 different light sources, and you still need to get out of the habit of using black outlines.

Epic difference.