Metroid: Other M

I just watched that and I, JIZZED…IN MY PANTS.

No but really that was epic and awesome and amazing and yay. I was worried that the Space Pirates were gonna be lame, and only have recolors and such. But I guess I don’t have to worry. I’m rather satisfied.
Um…I saw some strange rainbow effect caused by a Charge Shot to the head on that Pirate at 1:25. It also made a really weird sound. It looked like the Hyper Beam? I don’t think it was the Diffusion Beam…I don’t think it’s anything on that status screen so far…
Also I got chills at 0:55. That was awesome.

It looks like they’re doing it right. And that’s all they need.

Yep. I’m actually really excited for this game now. Please don’t disappoint me, TN / Nintendo!

Really? This trailer didn’t seem all that different in content than the others to me. Awesome exciting new content, yes, but the same kind of things. A lot of action and a bit of exploration with occasional story. >_>

Don’t know about you, but I thought that the gameplay in some of the other trailers looked a bit boring and repetitive.

I vote for more Suits. I hope you don’t end the game with Varia. More beams too. I love the (ooooh something new to kill things with) feeling when you get a new beam, and the (ooooh something that will make me look more awesome while I kill things) feeling when you get a new suit.

These worked especially on my first playthrough of Prime, way back when. When I got the Phazon Suit, I was all :open_mouth:

Well we know there’s at least the wave, ice, and diffusion beams, so that’s good.

Although I was hoping there would be the actual plasma beam. I wanted in in the Prime games but they just gave us the nova beam, which should’ve been the wave. And I wonder what the diffusion beam does…

Diffusion Beam makes like a scatter explosion thing for the Charge Beam. When you shoot it, the impact explodes the beam into several more beams…which…explode. I dunno if it does it to a normal shot though.
I think we have a Plasma Beam, otherwise, wtf is this: http://www.metroid-database.com/mom/screen…roidOM_ss04.jpg

That’s definitely old-school plasma. Awesome.

Actually, now that I think of it…it has to be. It’s piercing right through that plant thing. Thank you Dazzy!

That’s better. And it either looks really weird or it’s being mixed with another beam.

I think that’s just the trail…
Oh also, I reserved mine at gamestop yesterday, so I’m getting the art booklet thingy. Yayzorz.

According to Gamespot’s hands-on there is a seemingly-friendly “adorable fluffball with chicken legs.”

Dachora?! :smiley:

That looks like a fluffball with chicken legs.

But, so are you phlakes.

This is a picture of myself from a few days ago.

Lol.

Precisely.

I am now very anxious to get my hands on this game. 15 days is too long. And too close to school >_>

School just kicked in for me. :frowning:

I can’t buy it anyways, I still need to beat what I’ve got. :stuck_out_tongue: