Metroid: Other M

maybe thats a dead Adam?

Possible, but I don’t think so.

Me thinks that a lot of the game is still in production, obviously, given the 2010 release. Thus, I would also think that they’re still working out plot elements in game. I’m sure they’ve all got it down on paper.

But that isn’t to say that they haven’t already scripted Adam’s death. If they’re gonna include it. We could be looking at another Sub-series like Prime, which chronicle Samus’s time with Adam.

DUDE!!!

That guy in the armorsuit… I think he’s the shadow from the Super Metroid Comics!

Edit:

Maybe the guy in the comics was Adam! O_O

=o
never read it!

Yeah, neither did I. LOL. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, the guy in the blue armor in the comics was Armstrong Houston. I will return tomorrow. Goodnight.

A tidal wave of happiness has consumed me, Also to me those puple dudes look like the x infected space pirates from fusion.

Yeah, I have no idea who that is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Night Rundas.

Maybe, just maybe, that black guy is Sylux…maybe.

We could be looking at the game that weaves every single Metroid plot element into one flowing story…maybe.

At like 50 secs those dudes look like ki hunters from super, if you notice in the background when Samus is fighting the purple thing there is those dudes wearing black in the background, When she is fighting the chameleon thing there is something behind her, its like cloaked or something, Mother Brain looks like she could own something chronic. It looks like tthe metroid hatchling above her getting raped by MB. and yeah thats about it. I saved the hq video YAY.

I wouldnt have a clue who the black dude is, I’d also say that is Samus with the short hair cause in the manga she had short hair when she was on the earth colony, and I think that is Ridley, if it is I hope the change his look and make him look like he did on brawl or something similar to that, but with bigger wings maybe like in the prime series or something.

What the hell was that biug fish thing that jumps out of the lava, MADNESS, im soo excited now. I think it will change a fair bit though if its coming out in 2010 like graphic wise and stuff like that, cause remember Primes first E3 it changed a bit.

EDIT: I just had a thought, maybe this is what the scan was talking about in corruption about project dread or something…

recker, the scan was about a weopon that the Pirates were making and still are. Not another game, but on here’s the link.Message in Prime3 Corruption, that give hint of a new metroid game

Well maybe now we find out how adam got loaded into a computer…great I hope he doesn’t tell you what to do all the time.

If oyu play fusion at the end it says the the minds of leaders are uploaded to computers and such.

EDIT: and the message I was talkign about was this “Experiment status report update: Metroid project ‘Dread’ is nearing the final stages of completion.”

In the jap version it was changed to something like this “Space Pirates data decrypted: Ordnance research and development progress report. The development of Dread-Class Turret is going well.”

But oh well, I can’t wait for this to come out the only thing bothering me right now is the name…

i was jumping from forum to forum right now and… why ppl think that this game is 2.5D?

there is any info that say so?

i really think that a so action centered gameplay like this one can’t work really well on 2.5D
i want a full 3D, devil may cry like game…

GUYS! There are 2 separate Ridley fights, which adds to my SM argument:

Note the HUD!

All though they appear to be in the same room…

I REALLY hope this isn’t a remake. I want a new story completely.

Works nicely for my argument too. And why would an SM remake feature scenes with Adam and the black guy?

Hey, MP3 had two Ridley fights. MAYBE ITS A REMAKE OF THAT :open_mouth:

I would lol so freaking hard…

Edit:
I read something interesting somewhere suggesting that the girl at the end is actually Samus from an alternate universe where her parents were never killed and she grew up to be a scientist hence the title the “Other M”.

it’s nota remake of neither, as neither of then have a Ice tunnel, and she is speedrunning on a ice tunnel on the trailer, so no…

nonetheless, i still support the idea of a pos-fusion game, and MB and the long hair zerosuit CGs, are flashbacks…

See, I thought that too. Maybe it’s alternate reality. But I doubt it. That seems like a really stupid idea to bring to the series IMO.

I already said that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun with what this means:

So that’s how blue suit dude fits in? Maybe the feds are making their own versions of the power suit?