Metroid Prime 2 Echoes 2D: Who wants to join?

You’re right. That explains alot…

It’s likely that the Nintendo Revolution (Or whatever they eventually decide to call it) will see a Metroid Prime 3. But I don’t plan on getting Nintendo’s next system. I’ll get an Xbox 2, and it can nestle under my TV with my GameCube and PSOne.

Hey, MP2:E, if you’re making MP2:E 2D, use an eye for the center of Dark Samus’s Morph Ball. I saw this in the Image Gallery.

Good idea, however I’m sorry to say I am going to wait until the demo of P2D comes out before I start, however once they release it I will bring this topic back and start on it. Maybe I’ll even do a website like this one. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes is my favorite metroid game of all time, and I am excited to get started on MP2:E2D. However, I thought it would be a good idea to see how the P2D demo comes out, to get a general idea on the physics and such.
EDIT: How do you make websites?

heh, hehehehe, hehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehe.

Sorry, but you completely lack the required knowledge to understand how P2d Physics, or any other engine module, for that matter, works, so, better that you get an intensive programming course, or you’ll have a hard time…

Even then he may not beable to understand how they work…trust me MP2:E…it’s alot more than just cutting and pasting sprites in Game Maker.

Yeah, I know it’s a lot of work. Lots of scripting, and other stuff. Man it probably is going to take a lot of work. But, it’s worth it in the end. :slight_smile:

EDIT: And you do, Core Fusion?(No, offence there)

dude, that wins my prize for DUMBEST QUESTION EVER!!

if the programmer of a game can’t understand his own code, then I think the world is going to end.

Seriously, check the sources before going on such stupid sarcastic questions, because you just embarrassed yourself to no end.

Oh that was a burn. You just got burned Mp2:E. Burned dude, burned…

Sorry, but that needed to be said in order to make this situation funny. :laughing: :laughing:

:blush: (Thats all I have to say)

He got triple burned actually. (Though mine wasn’t really a burn but meh). I think that’d be sad if someone made a code so complex they couldn’t even understand it.

Now that I look at it, it was the stupidest response ever. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
My gosh I’m such an idiot.

Hmm… :confused: Mabye yes mabye no.

Congrats, you just bumped a year old topic. I’m not a mod, but seriously, stop it.

Sorry :blush:

I don’t mean to add to the amount of useless replies but Tracelator/tracealator, how come you have two accounts?

I donno but I abanden my TRACELATOR acount

Wow. I thought that someone else was trying to do MP2E2D. But Serus is in charge of the current project. Now i think it’s safe to say that this can be locked, and we can let tracelator of the hook (since he’s new).

But in the future, please dont bump old topics, it confuses people.

Ok :smiley:
Lock this whoever can!

just continue discussion over here:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/MP2D/index.php?showtopic=1143