Metroid Prime: Hunters

Don’t state your opinion in such a manner, nonetheless. That’s almost flaming, if not completely.

all bounty hunters that want the same stuff :smiley:

I thought the trooper got shocked by the wires around it.
And have any of you seen the REAL hunters game. Not first hunt?
There are 6 playable bounty hunters hunters you can play (cool huh).
But nintendo will only show 3 of them. I think that the 3 pirate things
are the 3 unlockable characters.

ya i just figured that out yesterday when i finally found my DS adapter to recharge its battery
i had to watch the bonus video twice but i finally got it
i cant wait to see the slender, red character
i think he’ll be awesome
but right now Noxus is the best

Samus? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think noxes is the best too. the other 2 are big and look kinda biolicle like.
But we all need to wait till OCTOBER for it to come out!

I would groan, but I don’t have a DS.

I just dont like the wait because i am not interested in any
of the other DS games. Besides Mario cart ds but that is coming out around the same date.

What the hell do you think we’ve been discussing? Those characters, Einstein. Read the topic before replying.

Didnt have enough time, but for what i read you where discusing
if the trooper got zaped or shot. I didnt whant to bother reading all of it.

Lazy/10. :whack:
That’s why you keep with a conversation.

I know, I know. This topic is kinda old, but I felt it could use a bump so that people don’t make any more duplicates.

Just find stuff to talk about regarding Hunters until more info is released >>

Too late. There already is one… locked by Daz.

to tell you the truth hunters is just a huge amount of arenas for muliplayer nothing special

As if your terrible posting style and constant rule infractions weren’t bad enough, now you post THAT? What the hell is wrong with you? The whole topic has been about what’s in the game, and then you go and post “omg its just multiplayer”? Even the DEMO had single player modes, not to mention EVERYTHING IN THE WHOLE TOPIC IN ADDITION TO THAT.

I’ve tried to be patient with you, but that’s just… UNBELIEVABLE.

You wanna “tell us the truth”? Then why don’t you make sure it’s actually true, and not the horrible bastardization of an asinine rumor that goes completely against tons of facts previously stated IN THE SAME GODDAMNED TOPIC?

Sorry to sound so rude, but you’ve been posting like a moron ever since you signed up, and since you aren’t responding to PM’s, this is all I can think of to do.

Nintendo itself confirmed that there would be a totally unique story and single-player mode.

Indeed. Not to mention even the DEMO has a single player mode, so why would the full game just be multiplayer? Gwah.

Wow, it’s a wonder why I haven’t been told off by Daz yet, then >> <<

Anyway, on a minor saddening note, for those of you who care and don’t know yet, the finished Metroid Prime Hunters apparently won’t be supporting DS Online. I don’t know why, or even HOW the peeps at Nintendo could think about dropping Online out of one of the biggest games that is going to hit the DS, but according to people on the Nintendo Forums (don’t ask) it has been “confirmed”.

Bump, again…

They decided that the game would be delayed for way too long if they added that. I think it’s stupid, personally, but…

What would you rather have: a game without online but still with multiplayer, or one delayed for months after it could have been released?