Metroids

Link?

I think it’s a combo of scree and squee that is really hard for a human to mimic <_< listen to the one at the super metroid title screen, and there’s a definite R in there.

You’re right, it’s damn hard to pronounce.

It’s actually more like “kraaauuu” if you go by super metroid.
Squee just sounds cutest <3

Yay!
Would it be possible for you to get a troid that is sig-able?

@Tim Hm… I suppose they CAN make multiple noises <_< I remember one that went something really close to “skree,” and another that was more like “ree-aaau,” then somethin’ like “ooo-reee”

@Zurg Yeah, definitely. If it’s gonna be just plain, you could get a 200x200 one with text and emotes to the sides, or a 100x100 if you wanted it dressed up and stuff.

I love that one.

ooo-reee FTW…

BTW, i think skreee is one of the two sound it make in the opening of SM the other one was a skroo-kra-wooooo

ooo-reee!
Skrah!
do do do do

Oman, I’m going to play super now.

FUCK YES

I love you forever.

<3

I’m not quite sure what just happened.

I am, however, rather certain it was off-topic, if not entirely spam.

Cease.

You people don’t want to know my concept of on/off topicness do you?
I call it natural progression of conversation.

(I’m not entirely sure what happened either <_<;)

Topic title is “Metroids”.

if you were doing the title for super metroid, I think you’re missing the jjjjrrrrrreeeeee noise thing before the “do do, do do, do do…”

… I am also confused as to how it is off-topic. We are still talking about Metroids, it’s just gone from what Metroids are made of to Metroid sounds. Still seems reasonably on topic to me?

Well within the bounds of natural progression of conversation.
Also, Cloud, you are right, and I appologise for misinforming you all…

Actually, while the metroid is making noises, there ARE some high-ish pitched "do, do, do, do"s, and then it goes JJJJRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE do do, do do, do do…
…so, yeah, you were actually right. Sorry >_<

Anyone else suddenly get the urge to chart the super metroid title screen for a choir?

No, but I do now.
Whips out ZSNES

Considering it is my topic, I think I can decide what is of-topic.

We are still on-topic.

I would do that… but I just lost my flash drive, with 2gb of non-backed up games, sprites, sounds, etc… :cry: :cry:

Ouch!
I try to back mine up every few days, thankfully.