Next Metroid

Is Nintendo making more metroid games right now besides MP3? :confused:

Metroid Pinball.

Thatā€™s not out yet, right? :sweat:

ā€¦ that came out in, like, November.

Oh.

>______>

Make that Octoberā€¦

Perhaps Metroid Dread. IF that even comes out, which it might.

Apparently that got re-re-confirmed againā€¦ >_>

Metroid Dread is supposed to be a side-scroller, right?

Yup. And i have yet to learn the storylineā€¦ :sweat:

Oh, well gee, letā€™s all mope because YOU donā€™t know the storyline.

Nevermind that no one in the entire world does yet save maybe the people working on it, and nevermind that it might not even EXISTā€¦ >_>

Dread doesnā€™t sound very Metroid-ish (the name). But itā€™s the only other Metroid game being worked on.
Thank you Wikipedia! :smiley:

I hope MP3 isnā€™t the end of Metroid Prime I want it to go on and on and on!
I like Metroid Prime :metroid:

Itā€™s the end. ITā€™S A TRILOGY!!! DO YOU THINK A TRILOGY WOULD HAVE MORE THAN 3???

Well, we have Hunters already, and likely a Hunters 2 due to the cliffhanger, so the Prime-style series isnā€™t dead overallā€¦ just the Phazon storyline.

Daz has a point. ā€œPrimeā€ has become pretty much synonymous with ā€œfirst-person Metroid gameā€. The original Primes, the ones involving Phazon, are about to end, but Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll make more Metroid FPS/FPAs. And theyā€™ll probably have the ā€œprimeā€ label, since Nintendo will want to keep ā€œPrimeā€ associated with Metroid FPSes (marketing tactic FTW!).

But yeah, itā€™s a trilogy. MP3 marks the end of all Phazon and Metroid Prime (both the creature and the series).

Edit: ABBREVIATION OVERLORD!! head explodes

Youā€™ve finished Metroid Prime 3 at 100%, and youā€™re waiting for the endingā€¦

then BAM! A trailer for Metroid Prime Hunters 2! :astonished:

Okay but I like the Metroid prime game play

Well if all this conspiracy is true, then Metroid will be ending soon. Prime 3: end of Prime storyline. Dread: end of entire storyline (at least I think) Of course they could always add more in between the games, butā€¦ I just donā€™t know. :wink:

THE END??? Oh manā€¦ Iā€™m scaredā€¦ I feel all coldā€¦
Then we need more fan games!

Weeeeeeeeell, thereā€™re plenty of those, aight. Ya just hafta wait for 'em to be finished.