No, but seriously, I love Obama!

Ooh, I see.

That explains a few of his sentences. Not that it’s true or anything.

“THE COPS ARE COMING HIDE THE COKE!” Illegal War? What are you guy’s on? Just cause the Media says it’s illegal means nothing. Besides, it fulfills prophecy, so it can’t be illegal >_>;; Patriot Act? If you have nothing to hide, why give a crap? I don’t. There should be no civil liberty protecting criminals from being discovered. What scares he about it is one day you Commys will use it to hunt down and persecute people that hold different views than the state, like people of faith.

Want to know what’s REALLY Unconstitutional? The murder of unborn babies? The State Religion of Atheism? The destruction of Property of individuals who have or hold different views than you? Making a CITY an ILLEGAL ALIEN HAVEN!? Sigh

Cloud, you managed to list TWO things Obama stands for, TWO THINGS!
Here’s some more: More Taxes, the UN needs more money since we’re all SO rich. Complete Disarmament. Why not just succeed to Russia or China?
Ties to Israel will go right out the window, you know what that means.

“Ed it’s not the end of the world :stuck_out_tongue:” Yes, yes it is.

(McCain opposed the gas tax bill too FYI, not that I like the guy)

Okay, your account is getting hacked I think. You’d have to be a chinese automatic translator to type this badly.

You mean like the murder of millions of things just as ‘alive’ every single time any male ejaculates?

Heaven forbid we try to avoid forcing brainwashing on the populace.

Of course there should. It’s far too easy to plant/manipulate evidence to silence people you don’t agree with. The criminal justice system works the way it does for a REASON–to prevent innocent people from being convicted and punished.

But hey, by all means, continue. It’s always fun to see more conservative Christians making complete bloody fools of themselves by trying to act political. Kinda cute in a way, like the little kids pretending to be fry cooks with their EZ-Bake ovens…

Of course, at least those kids’ actions resemble actual cooking. Your rambles are so ill-constructed that I have no idea what the fuck half of them mean.

Yeah, 'cause every single one of them would have eventually became a child without direct interference.

Hm, touche.

Let’s just keep filling up the orphanages with unwanted babies instead. That’ll help the overpopulated world a ton.

Well, to be fair, I guess the gay couples would love them.

But then, your kind is against that too, if I’m not mistaken, so you’re still fucking over those poor kids.

I’mma give this a shot.

I don’t know what you’re saying, but it’s not funny and you’re not clever.

Oh that’s a thought, maybe you’re on coke, which is why you can’t express anything you’re thinking.

Strawman!

How long do the effects of cocaine last?

Cause of the constitution, mainly.

What about constitutional right protecting civilians’ right to privacy?

You contradicted yourself, called us “Commys” for no discrenible reason, and accused the state of being Atheist for some reason. But yeah, you’re right, technically. The Patriot Act can be misused to hunt down people who hold different views from the state. Take a trip to Guantanamo for details on the subject.

“Then here are some quotes from the US constitution!” right?

Oh, just unsupported bullshit. No, it’s not unconstitutional, read the constitution.

No, it’s not unconstitutional, read the constitution. Doesn’t have anything to do with Obama either.

Ah yes, Obama the KKK member.

Not unconstitutional, but I bet that wouldn’t pass the senate. Don’t really quite see what Obama has to do with that.

Also, Martians did 9/11 and 2+2=5. I typed it, therefore it must be true. The word is secede, btw. And you’ll notice that 25 trillion dollars of debt aren’t going to help us battle China and Russian when the time comes around. Even the oil we went in to grab won’t help us much, since we’re working on alternative energy!

What, a black man as president? We survived 100% of the last democrats, and even Bush. I think we’ll make it alright with Obama.

And?

That was fun.

EDIT: Aren’t you that “OMG TOWER 7” guy, too? Zeitgeist is your favorite movie, etc?

…Or they could raise the children themselves. (Blasphemy, right?!)

I don’t really care in cases where it isn’t the [potential] parent’s fault, but otherwise I’d just like people to just be a little more responsible.

EDIT: That was at Daz, before his edit.

…“Your kind.” >_<

@Tim, sorry, I’ll get my mom to proof it next time.
@Daz

1. Yes daz, that’s exactly what I said.
  2. IMMA CHARGIN MAH BRAINWASHING LAZZA! SHOOP DA ZOMBIE
  3. Plant Eviedence? Oh your silly, your silly.
  4. You know what the say about flattery.

@ 072, OH NOES!!

Ed, honestly. Take a deep breath and explain what the FUCK you’re trying to say. Not a word of that makes any sense to anyone who isn’t either on cocaine or Jesus. I’m curious what you mean, but not curious enough to damage my brain with either one of them.

072: Or they could just, y’know, stop it before the baby is born. It ain’t murder if it ain’t alive yet, and it saves the whole family a shitload of trouble.

Is your mom the intelligent one in your family? I don’t think you had 50% proper typing, so barring substantial birth complications, I don’t think your mom’s proofing will help.

Strawman!

Yeah, fuck the babies if the parents make mistakes. Who cares anyway?

What was the topic again? :E

Ed, post here again and you will regret it.

Unless, of course, you decide to try to join the debate rationally.

And 072, don’t even start on that “daz bans anyone he disagrees with him” shit again. I don’t care if you disagree with us, as long as you do it in a manner befitting of anything more evolved than a goddamned protozoan.

What’s that? Daz promised to be nicer? Check the post date on that topic. It was a coincidence, but if shit like this keeps up, I might just have to roll with it.

Currently, we’re discussing why you’re such a halfwit. Or like .01wit.

Parallel to that, we’re trying to convince 072 that gay people don’t in fact give Satan blowjobs, and that human life is determined by a nervous system, not just by having a LOT of cells.

If they were responsible in the first place, they wouldn’t have to…

Uh, I said when it wasn’t the parents’ faults. In which case, the family wouldn’t be any more guaranteed to care for the child than an adopted one.

So, your entire argument is “if the parents are perfectly in line with that I expect them to be.”

And “if” they’re NOT?
What then?

Responsible? So what about the part where no contraceptive method is guaranteed?

And don’t start with that ‘abstinence’ shit, because according to your own accursed book, that isn’t either. >___>;

Either way, why should people have to fight against a natural biological urge just to appease some assholes who feel the need to enforce their beliefs on them?

Gah, this topic is moving too fast for me. :frowning:

What the hell? Did I miss something? I can’t say I ever in my time posting on this forum said anything about you banning anyone you disagree with. And I’m pretty sure I didn’t with my two posts in this topic either…

Again, you guys must be seeing posts of mine that I am not. I never once mentioned gay people, and I NEVER said that I thought fetuses were alive.

So what the hell is your argument?

If fetuses aren’t human life, then you can kill them. Same as, say, chickens, but they’re actually less alive and more beneficial to humans to kill (per capita).

MP3-bashing. Nuff said.

And, er, yeah… how can you kill what isn’t alive?