No, but seriously, I love Obama!

Are you dumb or are you just fucking around?

Let THEM decide. Ever thought of that?

Women can’t decide, they should let the men do it.

Butch, I don’t think you understood what I was saying.

I’m saying that women aren’t going to use abortion instead of condoms.

So you ARE dumb. Or are you living under a rock? Or maybe you are a dumb virgin living under a rock?

Abortions must be used when there will be born an unwanted child. You DO know that WE put the condoms on OUR kocks, right? And condoms are’nt 100% safe anyway.

EDIT:
Oh forget it. You can’t be serious. Irony can be hard to get somtimes with all the idiots that lurks around on the internet these days…

Butch is a guy? O_o

But, um, anyway, I don’t think you get it. Hypothetically, a chick could use abortion as a ‘safety net’ if A) they don’t have condoms B) allergic to latex C) prefer the feel without them D) anything else. Tim’s just saying that’s not likely.

Which is pretty much the same thing as you’re saying, so I don’t get why you’re arguing. >_>

I don’t know. It could be the fact that I’m an idiot or maybe I just mis-read what he wrote. It’s probably a combination of those. It happens more often since I quit the tobacco. Gaah. I’m sorry. I really feel like an idiot right now.

Er… it never crossed my mind that he was a girl. Where’d you get that idea?
Daz, on the other hand, it took me forever to finally figure out with absolutely no doubt that you were a guy. God, that “rumor” or whatever you want to call it confused the shit out of me…
…And don’t start screwing with my head just because I brought it up. I know it’s well within your ability to do so.

Don’t know many women with the name Andreas…

See, I interpreted it as a typo of Andrea’s, and I don’t know too many men with the name Andrea. >_>

Additionally, “Butch” is slang for lesbian, is it not? So I just figured he was a proud lesbian. <__<;

I still dunno why I’m arguing with you, Butch, but I’m not offended, just kinda confused. All I wanted to say is that women aren’t willing to ENTIRELY REPLACE regular contraceptives with abortions, so “It will become a new form of contraception” isn’t a valid argument.

Also, good job on quitting! :smiley:

I don’t know any guys with Andreas as a name, either, but… eh <_<

Butch is… also a common nickname for guys. So… er… I guess we both (or all) just kinda made assumptions? <_<

Edit: Also, yeah, probably not. However, if guys keep walking around with stupid excuses like “Oh, no, we don’t need a condom, I carry my cell phone in my pocket” and girls continue to BELIEVE them, then… well… yeah.

My username is taken from Robert LeRoy Parker’s alias.

It has nothing to do with lesbians. Butch Cassidy was not a lesbian.

“In the original Greek “Andrew” was written “Andreas” which became “Andreus” in Latin. On the Continent, and in Germanic Societies especially, the form “andrik” developed which was Latinised into “Andricus”. In England and Scotland however the Greek form seems to have prevailed and from which all the easily identifiable surnames, such as “Andrew”, “Andrews” and “Andrewes” have evolved. It has also generated the much less familiar forms of “Andros” and “Andrus”. Otherwise the Continental versions are responsible for such creations as “Andress”, “Anders”, Andre” and “Andrea”. In passing, since “Andre” as a surname has evolved directly from “Andricus”, unless particular families can show it to have been imported from France, the use of an accent over the final “-e” is questionable!"

Sadly, it is a christian name. But it’s mine.

Andreav Andreas

Andrew = “manly”

1. A native of Bethsaida in Galilee, brother of Simon Peter, a
    disciple of John the Baptist, and afterwards an apostle of
    Christ. He is said to have been crucified at Patrae in Archaia.

Funnily, Butch also means manly.

I was never sure if Butch was a guy, though I felt his personality wasn’t feminine at all. I was always thinking Andrea (as in the female name), but I assumed it was a nickname or inside joke.

I personally think that Abortion is really the females choices, but until we get contraceptives, it’s better than having a child who can’t necessarily look forward to a good life.
I hate when people preach that you can always adopt, because ALOT of kids dont get adopted, or get adopted into destructive situations, and I’d never risk letting one of my kids have to go through that, even if I never saw them again.

And I support Obama simply because I want a black president (I know that sounds horribly biased, but not only is he black like me, but he’s also African like me), and I think it would be VERY positive for the face of America in the world. To choose my words carefully, I think that Old white men in power have a rather negative connotation in certain parts of the world, as they represent imperialism, and elitism. I think that breaking the mold will give America a fresh new face, so people worldwide might be willing to look at the U.S. differently.

It’s unlikley much will ACTUALLY change with Obama president, but I think all we need is another chance.

McCain is alright though, I dont have a problem with him winning, since he’s not a very conservative Republican.

Funny how I could tell just by your SSBB vids.

Also, just to clarify, abortions should always be considered as an option, but frankly, we don’t need more people. 7 billion is quite enough, thanks.

Well… not much.
If you’ve had the first black president, then it would have been something special.

It’s your attitude that has to change.
You do NOT own the world. Or the moon. How can anyone be proud to be an american?
I have no idea. Most of us don’t. Most of you can’t even afford to get medicine and will bleed to death at the ER. Good or bad, bra eller anus?

Weapons aren’t cool. And if almost everyone has them… who will feel safe?
I see police brutality every time i watch Cops. Good or anus?

Most of you think of the US as the “Good guys” and likes war. First of all: There are no “good guys” in a war. Second: Does the “good guys” destroy whole cities with nuclkear bombs? Not in this reality.

So… nobody will care about that he’s black. What they will care about is what he will do to try to fix the economy. It’s cheap to buy stuff from the US right now, and we like it that way. Sad but true.

And yes. It’s ok to hate me for telling the truth.

Your argument is hereby invalidated for taking a television show as a basis for blasting a country. >_>

Honestly, man. They only show the stuff that’ll be interesting to viewers. It doesn’t represent our police force as a whole. Less than 2-3% of cops abuse their power, according to the statistics in my Criminal Justice class. Except in LA or New York, of course. >_>;

Now let’s have a look at, say, Mexico, where you can be arrested and thrown into jail-towns with no charges for decades at a time before the Embassy can do anything about it.

I think we got a fairly good deal.

Um… no… most of us are extremely against the war and hate what Bush did.

Ridiculously extreme hyperbole is fun, isn’t it?

See, here’s the thing. The ‘bad guys’ will get them whether they’re legal or not. If they’re NOT legal, the ‘good guys’ can’t defend themselves. Perhaps we’d be better off with none at all–but that ain’t gonna happen, what with the history of this country. I have a feeling we can’t get rid of them without nearly seceding the South again.

Oh, okay. Is it okay to hate you for being completely wrong and pretending it’s the truth, though?

Hmmm… look at what I quoted.
We will still think that you are assholes.

And if I type that it is the truth, then it must be the truth. It’s so damn logical that it scares my socks.

You are correct, but I hate that you assume all of the citizens are like that.
Our government has to change, it’s going in a bad direction.
Is it the citizen’s faults that most politicians say whatever they want to enable themselves to do what they want? That they lie and make excuses to get the public to go along with it? I don’t think so.
Is it their fault that they believe them and don’t try to see anything that they are actually trying to do? Probably, yes.
Is it their fault that Bush went over congress’s head and sent troops into Iraq, without any declaration of war or anything? No.
Is it their fault that they elected a horrible, horrible president two terms in a row?? I’d say so.
Is it their fault that a disturbingly large number of people voted for the president because of “I’ll protect your gun rights!”?
…yes.
But I highly doubt anyone voted for the asshole because they “like war.” Sure, the “war on terror” bit has people convinced we’re doing something good in the world. People are also convinced that the future of Iraq depends on us staying there to keep it stable until there is no more fighting, and they think the factions are fighting each other, but they don’t understand that in many instances the factions are fighting us, together, because they don’t want us there anymore, and they don’t want us fucking up their country anymore. We’re no better than a nation occupying a country to claim it as territory right now. But I’ll be damned if that means any one of us like war, aside from the companies that make massive profit from it.

Anyway, we’re very aware that no one else likes us, thanks. Glad our government’s actions has caused people to be afraid to admit that they are from the USA when they are traveling.

I don’t personaly think that you are all assholes, but the US has got more than it’s fair share of them. Just like Denmark.

I think that one of the reasons that you are so hated is that you tend to make fun of other countries on TV. And mix them up! That makes you look like ignorant assholes. We do NOT speak german in Sweden. We do NOT dress in lederhosen. And on the contuare to what all the filmmakers believe, we are not named all named Sven and Inga. And Inga isn’t pronounced Ing-?.. And we’re not sexoholics. Well… we don’t have more than other countries anyway.

@Daz
And to glorify police brutality on TV… That’s just plain stupid. It’s as stupid as recording ones felonies. If a squas car runs over a fleeing carthief and three cops then beat the crap out of him with their nightsticks (not sure it’s the right word, it’s “batong” in swedish anyway) and shoot him with their tazers and you see it as entertainment, isn’t there something wrong then?

And if you all hate Bush so much, why did he then get re-elected?

What I meant with the weapons was that it spreads fear, just as you wrote. There is no easy solution to that, but just look at Europe. We all survuve and we have much stricter rules againgst firearms. But on the other side: That requires some interest in anything outside the US.

There are many thing that I like about the US. Here are some of them:

1. Their english is easier to understand than the brittish english.

2. The english alphabet only consist of 26 letters. No ?,?, ?,?,? and other accented mumbo jumbo crap-characters. I like the ISO basic alphabet, and we should all use it. English shoud be the earth’s official language. Just like in Babylon 5.

3. Starbucks coffee rocks! That’s the thruth! I wish that they didn’t hate Sweden.

4. Most of the great movies comes from the US. French movies are the worst, but “Brotherhood of the Wolf” and “The Crimson Rivers” are ok and you should all watch them.

5. I would like to move to Oahu some day. The nature is fantastic. Just watch Lost or play Test Drive Unlimited for five minutes and you will see what I mean.

6. There is so much to see and to do that I would need at least a year’s vacation. If I didn’t have diabetes, I might have moved to Oahu already. The insulin is “free” in sweden, and I don’t know if I could afford to pay for it.

7. Well… Hmm… I know there are lots of things I like, but I’m so tired that I really must sleep. Like now.