Now WTF should i get ???

Now you should get a life! x)
<_<

I am a nerd, I have no life. <_<;

wuts a life? lulululul

I think i am going to get an Xbox but which one Arcade, premium or elite??

If I remember right, arcade=/=hard drive. And you want a hard drive.

elite, it’s less likely to fall over and die.

And they put better parts in it. The 1337 has lower chances of RRoD.

that’s what I meant.

What does 1337 mean…
I was going to go for premium

the elite has a significantly reduced chance of dying for no apparent reason.

and suprise suprise its the most expensive…

It’s because Microsoft actually does quality checks on them. The others are shipped out without being looked at, and Microsoft doesn’t give a crap if they red ring.

Ex: My friend’s Xbox Red ringed, and Microsoft has been holding out on him, trying to last longer than his warranty so they can get more cash.

well now that my internet is fixed time for my rebuttal!

wow that thing is better than my PC…still costs more than a 360 arcade tho

and I am aware that Valve gives you better support for the PC but valves games aren’t that good, they’re mediocre, sound familiar? that’s what you PC fans say about Halo, but I actually enjoy playing Halo 3, not as much now that I want to get to 65 on W@W before i return it but still Halo 3 is much better than HL2 IN MY OPINION, that’s the big problem with this type of argument, it is all opinion based, such as it is my opinion that MGS4 sucks but if you say that to say…my cousin you will get an argument.

but back to the PC vs 360 argument: you will NEVER get Tales of Vesperia because with the exception of the god awful Warhammer fantasy RTSs Bamco hasn’t made a game on the PC and ToV, GoW2 (which does have a fairly epic story, or so I’m told) and H3 DO justify the $200 for a 360

also ALL ‘modern’ 360s have the enhanced cooling system so any 360s bought late 07on have a very low chance of RRoDing your ass

Yes, but it’s hard drive is quite a bit better.
And games for it are cheaper.

Id like to point out also that the pro has a 60Gb HDD now and since it’s just for DLC, Gamertags and saves (oh and installations…if you’re a pillock) it really isn’t that bad at all you would be hard pressed to fill up that 60Gb whereas it was pretty easy to run out of space on my 20…er 13.5Gb HDD

the thing is that on a PC you can do lots of stuff more that takes up space so 250Gb is necessary on a PC these days, that’s why I recommend a low end PC for working and internet browsing and a 360 for gaming

I mean come on Crysis is your only good exclusive, and its not even that great a game

"I mean come on Crysis is your only good exclusive, and its not even that great a game "

With that one sentence you just proved you know nothing about gaming, or computers.

Far Cry (2 is a total bastardisation of everything the series stood for, and so were the console ports. They were totally different games, didn’t deserve the name)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (Brilliantly immersive FPS)
The Battlefield series (awesome on a disk)
Good RTS games
Starcraft
System Shock
Diablo
And so on, I’d list more, but I can alt-tab back to stalker at any point :slight_smile:
Bye.

hl2 is one of the best shooters ever, Halo is a good shooter.
GoW2’s storyline is bullshit, utter bullshit, but it’s ok because the game is still awesome.

“you will NEVER get Tales of Vesperia”
a)In a few years, it’ll be possible to emulate it, aka, yes we will
b)Why would be want it
c)There are so many PC exclusives you’ll never get for whatever reason.

And of course, MODS. Can’t mod a console game, but modding in the PC world is great. Try playing vanilla oblivion after playing one with a good blend of mods!

Starcraft had an N64 version <_< >_>

Also, PATCHES.
TF2 is an entirely different game for PC than for 360 in every way.

See the entry above starcraft :stuck_out_tongue:

This Gen is starting to have patches, so that doesn’t count as much anymore.

STOP GLORIFYING THE RIPOFF PIECE OF FUCKING FESTERING SHIT STARCRAFT, ALL OF THE CREATORS DESERVE TO DIE IN HOLES FOR THAT MONSTROSITY

come on have I not driven into your skulls that Warhammer 40 000 came first?

“why would we want ToV?”

because it is quite possibly the best JRPG EVER MADE

and we still can’t competently emulate gen 6 yet you tards.

1)Did you lose? Aww :frowning:

So what if something came first, that doesn’t make it automatically better <_<

“possibly the best JRPG EVER MADE”
That’s like saying “Possibly the best shit I’ve ever eaten”

"and we still can’t competently emulate gen 6 yet you tards. "
Which is why I said in a few years, and I was just making a point anyway.