:o

Ridley is something…he’s the last of his species though.Draygon is a big-ass Evir. Torizo is obviously an Evil Chozo. Maybe they were evil Chozo, and the good Chozo imprisoned it in a statue or something. Phantoon is a weird ghost of something that was on the wrecked ship if I’m correct. And I dunno wtf Kraid is >_>

It didn’t. BUT!, The first of the new play controls are coming out very soon over here. Pikmin (or however thats spelled), and Mario Tennis. So I’m assuming that Metroid WILL be coming over here. In response to your whole Ridley thing, I believe that I can shed NO light on that. Ridley seems to be one of a kind, BUT, we haven’t seen High Command from metroid yet. They could be a bunch of dragons Just like Ridley. But not as cool or memorable. Might be a bunch of elite pirates. IDK. Also, on the discussion of the X, I believe them to be localized to just one planet. If they werent, shouldn’t everyone have been dead? Like the universe all been X clones by now? Also, the Metroid Wiki page is very good, and explains a lot of stuff in detail. Also, there’s a Wikitroid just for metroid. It’s cool. Google it. Well, Hands hurting, typing to much. Curse Metroid and its overly complex story line and such a gripping one at that. CURSE YOUU!!!

Ok… Where can I get the manga? I’ve been needing to read it for a while…
It’s not “One Girl in all the World” is it?

(Yes, I googled it. :/)

That might be a sub-title, I’m not sure.

Anyway, you can get both volumes of the manga from Snoopycool.com. Just google that.

EDIT: If you really want to take a shortcut, I provided a link earlier in the topic. Same page, I think.

You didn’t think to try OneManga? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh wow, awesome. Metroidhat’s been behind for a while so I hadn’t been able to read the latest stuff.

Great insight into the workings of the pirates and MoBra and stuff. Looks like she’s an Aurora after all, and ha, proof that the pirates ARE one species! :smiley:

So much for originality by the federation… stealing from the Chozo…(supposedly)

Federation? Originality? HA.

I lol’d for 10 minutes hard.

But seriously, the Federation has yet to come up with one thing on it’s own in the Troid universe that we know of. Hell, the Chozo even thought that people would try to control the X, and look, the Federation tried that one too. They didn’t even know they were stealing an idea! Honestly, though, PED=Pirate Enhancement before it; Metroid Breeding Program (admit it, how many of you forgot about that part in fusion?)=Pirates had already tried it, basically; and now Auroras=Mother Brain ripoffs.

The federation is the Metroid Universe’s Microsoft. They take everyone’s ideas and make them “better.”

OH DISS.

Mother Brain seems to be the better Aurora unit. She(SHE?!?!?!?) could walk on two legs. All the ones in Prime 3 Could do was be corrupted, float in a tank, and the one that the space pirates took could Practically Kill you. 1up for the Pirates.

Mother Brain was more organic then computer
AUs were more computer then organic

computer are easier to control, but also easier to mess with (viruses, etc)
also organic can think for itself, which means it can double cross (like MB did)

Both of them are both Organic, and computer. I’m sure in time the Auroras will go against the federation.

theyre both organic computers, but the AU’s are more computer then organic
much less chance of a double cross

Touch?

Essentially, what CMC said.

But I have to ask: Since the Aurora’s have less choice than MB, does that mean they are less intelligent (in a sense)? I don’t really know, but it seemed as if when you compared the two, the AUs seemed to be a little stupider than MB.

they cant expand as much
so mother brain is more efficient in that sense
the AUs are more so set within boundaries so they CANT go against the GF on their own accord

also with the organic part they have a bit of humane choice in decision making
so things like sacrficing soldiers wont happen

all in all Mother Brain is much more powerful and more intelligent etcetc
but the AU serves it purpose exactly as it should
keeping everyone safe and out of harms way while still achieving what the GF wants done
checks and balances and all that

of course thats just my take on it

I honestly can’t think of a better way of wording that. Well done, CMC. I agree completely.

So which is “better” at doing their job? Consider MB’s “job” as controlling the Space Pirate army. AU’s, I guess…as far as I know, they didn’t really mess up. MB messed up a couple times. MB was a little arrogant in the Manga, I remember.

well considering MB’s original purpose was with the Chozo
i’d say she didnt do her job too well at all, after all she helped the pirates invade
she serves her own purpose

the AUs do as they were built to

AUs: 1
MB: 0