*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

Hi, I’m frozen crocomire, and i really like how well the demos are doing. I noticed you used gamemaker from reading other topics, and I’ve got gamemaker 7, but i’m not experienced enough to do anything even near this good (I can’t make anything jump, it always falls through the ground or does something bizarre like bounce out of the screen :confused: :laughing: )

Hey, frozen crocomire!
:smiley:

Hi Timaster :smiley:
you on the P2D team?

Yarr.
I’m not one of the more useful members though. I’ve made like 3 sprites.

Hi, I’m Dazzy’s husband-son.

I’m not even going to ask what a husband-son is, but it sounds like something dazzy would have.

M-chan and I adopted him, but he’s our age so it’s not like a normal ‘son’. >_>

Hi I’m kinda new I have been gone from this forum for quite some time but I’m back!

huggle!
Welcome/rewelcome!

Thanks! (your avatar is hillarious!)

Hey everyone, I’m dhcman5454, you may know me from other forums, and if you don’t… well… Hi. I am a spriter, not as much as I used to be, but I found out about prime 2d and wanted to check out the forum. Anyway, I hope I’m more active here than I am at other forums.

Hello dhcman5454. I must say that is an odd name. But welcome!

yeah, I use that name for all of my forums, I made it in sixth grade and it just kinda stuck

Heh…reminds me of my name. Oh what a noob I was. Looks at username…sighs

Oh. Welcome. Yeah, You’re name is interesting.

I really can’t say much without pointing at my own name…
I made it up randomly at a friends house…and for some odd reason it stuck…
By the way, I got it off of Zurg, from the Buzz Lightyear movies…lol…and I was 16 when I made it. Wierd things just stick don’t they? lol.

Well, the dhc was for the really crappy comic series I tried to make in sixth grade, and it was a good idea, but I had a crappy sense of humor at the time and I sucked at spriting. I don’t know how the hell I came up with the 5454. Anyway, I’ll stop being off topic.

Nicknames kinda do that.
…mine, for instance.
I honestly don’t know where it came from, it just seems like it’s always been there.

Mine’s a clever play on “tim” and “master”.
I thought of it when I got my first email account, in 3rd grade.
timaster735.
735 was the only series (or so I thought, at the time, and haven’t proved myself wrong) of the 3 lucky numbers that could look like it’s randomly generated. Which makes it, of course, not randomly generated. A neat little paradox.

…Huh, while looking at names and such, I noticed that I’m member number 354, and you’re number 10. How does that happen after a little under six months <_<
3 and 5 are lucky? Odd… never knew that.

Strange how names stick, thats never really happened with me…
When I first started out on GameFaqs back on '02, I wanted to base my name off my favorite game at the time, “Metroid”, clever no? Unfortunatley that name was already taken, so I punched in 3 random letters on my keypad, “684”. Again, so Clever. And thus “Metroid684” was born. :confused:

Then a year or so later, I “left” SCU and came back with the alias “Ticonderoga”. Not a bad alias except it was based off a pencil. :confused:

Then along came “Kudo Khan”. I have no clue from where…

Then came “Infinity’s End” which has stuck for two years now, even though I don’t completely like it. Chances are, it will change over the summer. Or today now that I’m stuck on it. :confused: