*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

cough
I’m not even going to tell the story of mine.

On that note, can a helpful modminastrator change my name to the far more ambiguous ‘PY’, please?

Consider it done.

Ticonderoga was also a fort during the American Revolution… but I’m sure those guys back then stole the name from the pencil.

Thanks muchly, dazzy.
Ticonderoga sounds cool.
And oh my, firefox spellchecker understands it!

i hate metroid!!! :imp: :imp: :angry: :smiling_imp: :angry: :imp: :imp:

Um… Wow… Nice first post dude…
Now at least back it up.

ur an idiot thats my proof

stoopid head b****

f*ck metroid :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp:

zelda pwr :smiley:> :smiley:> :smiley:> :smiley:> :smiley:> :smiley:> :smiley:> :smiley:> :smiley:>

ur all stoopid
p2d sucks my ss
zelda pwns all you mother f
ckers :smiley:> :smiley:> :smiley:>

im leving now this is stoopid

die f*ckers

He called me stoopid. :cry:

Wow, I assumed it was only halo fanboys who were that passionate/totally retarded.

And apparently he is Zurginator. 0_o

O_o

Err, let’s lock him in a cage until he’s learnt his lesson. Or something.

To zurg Come here zurgy, we’ve got a present for you!

Okay… not sure what to do now. That was the only post of Zurginator’s with that IP as far as I’ve seen, so for all I know his account could have been hacked.

Help admins >_>

Well, that was interesting. I hope you haven’t been causing problems, Zurg…We might have to break your legs.

Uh… I dunno. I mean, it’s rather suspicious that Zurg was the first post after that guy… but the fact that his other posts come from a different IP confuses me. O_o

That said, all of his recent posts are from that one… What the hell?

Maybe it’s a school-wide IP and the poster was a classmate or something…?

He could have been going through a proxy, or TOR, and forgotten to turn it off?

That or hacking.

Help, admins!

Hm. He’s used that IP a few times earlier today. So my best guess is that he was on the forum at someone else’s house and the someone-else saw him and decided to be an ass.

Should I unban the IP so Zurg has a chance to explain himself?

Gets my vote.