*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

Hey, I’m Warxe PhoenixBlade. You can call me Warxe, Warxe P.B., Warxey, or basically anything but Captain Cheese.

Like my signature says, I’m a novice spriter. I do some custom graphics for RPG Maker, a program I won’t say much about because it’s mostly illegal and I don’t want to get you guys in trouble. But I do some other custom stuff too.

Uh… I’m 15, I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Earth, or Gregorian, Oasthia, Shoruth, depending on the time of day. I enjoy computer stuff and video games, especially the Metroid series :slight_smile:

I first saw this in an EGM magazine. I instantly thought “Wow, that’s cool!”, so I came over here. And you know the rest.

Anyways, nice to meet everyone.

-Warxe

Hello to the n00bs. I’m Aura, the crazy gender confused forum goer. Please enjoy your time here. And don’t worry…in Mad Hatter’s voice from American McGee’s Alice We’re all mad here :smiling_imp:.

You’re leaving alot of room open for names. Can I call you flossingers?

HELO TO EVRY 1. I’ve been on the site since the 28th of jan but I never realy introduced myself.
MY name is Zachtroid, You can call me Z, Zach, Zachtroid or Ztroid if ur lazy.
I live in honolulu hawaii (not hawaiian though, military so we travel alot.)
Have Loved Metroid ever since I was 4!
I am 12, I know, I know you gotta be 13 and all that crap to be on the site but too bad!
My hobbies are working with game maker and playing metroid “DUH”

Frankly, you don’t have to be 13 to lie to a program.

this ‘13 years old’ thing is just plain stupid… I know adults who can behave like 5-year olds :sweat:
*looks at french teacher :angry: *

Indeed, age is relative. there can be 9 year olds with complete responsibility on the net and then the 21 year olds who you have to tell “I know it’s a big file, but don’t delete the C: drive.”

Well, I gues you could say I’m new, though I’ve supported P2D for a while. I’m 15 and live in Michigan…yeah.

Any chance I would know you? I’m the same age and used to live in Grand Rapids until half a year ago.

Depends, what’s your real name? I would post mine but you guys would laugh at it.
Which part of GR did you live in?

I lived in the Ada/Cascade area, and went to Forest Hills Central. You live somewhere around there? Name’s Kellan Stover.

I do live around there. I’m currently in East Kentwood High School, a rival of Forest Hills. Some of my old buddies went to Forest Hills; do the names Andy Osterink, Wes Huseby, or Aurele Henning sound familiar?

Hello,My name’s UberMoetoid18.The name is a typo…it was meant to be UberMetroid18…
I’m a regular visitor of the SCU boards now,and i am 100% behind the P2D idea…i first came to the main site sometime last Sept.,and have been in love with the idea.My name is the same(minus the typo,so its UberMetroid18) on SCU,and i might begin spriting.

Why don’t you make a new account with the correct spelling?

Just contact an Admin and ask them to make the change.

…or wait for a admin to come by this topic :slight_smile:
I’ve changed your name, UberMetroid18

Hi everyone-

not really new here, you didn’t know me. I was a guest on SCU for like a year. I have been watching P2D for like EVER. Just never joined. I know all about P2D and SCU. I was even there for the move.

P.S. I haven’t joined SCU still. And I only joined here to ask a question, In FAQ.

Well you did accomplish giving us a reason to post in this topic atleast.

Hey everyone. Just came on here, I couldn’t help looking at this awsome project without talking about it next. Have to say it: MetroidHandler, great game!

On another note, I might be very active in this forum due to the fact that I might make a fangame myself. Unfortunately, I lack almost everything it needs including a good engine, skill with GM, a team, and a site. Hopefully, the people on this forum can eventually help me towards my goals!

Thanks everyone.

(If anyone knows about it, don’t let the Star Wars themed name fool you. I like it, but Metroid’s definately more favorable in my opinion)

Just ask for help in the fangames section.