*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

Hey, I’m new, I just did an interview with Kellan (metroidhandler) for my website and it should be published soon.

I’m really interested in the Project and am hoping to learn ore about it by posting around here.

Hi, this isn’t my “universal screenname”, but I like Rippers and decided to pick one from my upcoming new Metroid sprite comic (I currently make one but a lot of stuff ties into it, i.e. Digimon, Spaceballs, yadda yadda…), the one named Veris, and here I am.
I really can’t wait for the P2D demo! Hurry please! :smiley:

…Oh, and I like listening to the Phendrana Drifts music. The music outside the Space Pirate bases. :slight_smile:

Er…where would it be acceptable to post sprite comics, anyway? >_>;

Graphics board. Welcome to the forum.

Well its rather pointless for me to post here, but I will do it anyways.

Hi! Im new! … lol.

Names Cellular Fusion … CF for short. I love Metroid games, of course, and I also enjoy creating my own fan games from time to time. I am a graphical artist, as well as a webdesigner. I draw in my spare time and if I have the patience on a particular day I sometimes paint. I write for two local newspapers and I also am in the process of compiling some short stories.

Well that about sums it up … some of you kinda know me anyways.

havn’t you been around for like 4 days?

Hello, I may be new here, but I am a regular reader of the SCU boards.

I like video games, Computer games, and chess. (prefrably on my game boy :laughing: ) I also like to program, but I dont know very much,

I see so may SCU’ers here, coincedence or isnt it. -_-

Hello, I’m new to most forums, but I just registered at Metroid Headquarters today… And I will clarify/state this now. NONE OF YOU KNOW ME, I KNOW NONE OF YOU, AND FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLANET EARTH, LETS HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY. I’m good at writing, drawing (However, no scanner…), creating bad techno songs, coming up with strange, inane ideas, and making a mess of things. Also, as you might have noticed, I’m very good at making people very, very angry. And I have a suggestion for a new topic/forum/thread thingy. Cafeteria/Spam Dump! Just a bunch of spam and uselessness for the sake of spam and uselessness. Not required, but something I enjoyed on other boards (ones you would have never heard of, I assure you) before I got into Metroid. Lastly, I like to tell people to commit suicide. Not being serious, mind you. Always is alongside some sort of clich? drama or joke. Anyways… Yeah. That’s me.

You remind me of me in many ways.

I should, because I am you. Just, not. Or something… I need to be alone… -Paranoid, embarressed look, as he recedes into a set of shadows which mysteriously disappear afterwards, leaving no trace of … A talking sewer system?!-

-EDIT-
-Cue mysterious disembodied voice.- Indeed, it is I, the talking sewer system. But, now I’m a talking voice. Cause I disappeared. Hahahahaha! Oh crap.
-Cue OTHER mysterious disembodied voice.- Ashura! What are you doing up this late?! It’s past your bedtime young man!
-1st voice- Shut up, you! -Sound of metal hitting something with “give” to it, splatters heard afterwards.- Sorry about that.

Yay! talking vanishing sewer systems!

I tell my friends, the sewage is talking to me…Sewage that only I can see! Then it vanishes!

Sewers are for me to poop on. (If you don’t get that you’re lame).

You kinda annoy me but I’ll give you a chance. Welcome to P2D SewersOfZebes. I’m Aura: Key of the Twilight and Savior to all pumpkins.

I’m SewersOfZebes, obviously, the sewers of Zebes, and savior of absolutely nothing. My job is to annoy you. Please, get used to it, it’ll happen more… otherwise, how am I supposed to get paid? Sewers gotta make a living too!

Yeah…new…
<< = Me…

Did I mention that’s pretty much it?

Nice to meetcha. Tell us about yourself. If that’s inconvinient, tell us about your shoes, perhaps.

I don’t feel like trying that yet, if you don’t mind. :sweat:

Eh…what? How the? Oh hi there people…where are my pants? Ah well that doesn’t matter now does it. Wait…where was I? Oh yeah Hi I’m Mortuae, I was led here by mystic…things…Stuffs a small bag containing a green substance away. Erm…Nice to be here.

J…I’m always watching you… :O_O:

Mortuae. Crack kills. It does. -Smoking said substance with his sewerpipe mouth, falls over dead. Last words are “Sell … the antique drugs… for over… 70,000 … euroooooo–ugh…”-

-EDIT- Don’t worry for Mortuae’s mental health, he’s already as bad as it gets. He’s Nephilim. In my signature. No, really.

Who says it was crack man? DO YOU KNOW ANY GREEN CRACK!!! NO!!! STOP WITH THE QUESTIONS MAAAAAAN THEY CAN HEAR US!!! >.> <.<

Yeah, I’m the Neph…now, I demand my pants returned to me, okay?

I get the funny feeling I’m being watched.