*****Official Sig/Avatar topic*****

Enjoyes the style of PE’s sigs

Although, the new “trend” seems to be the 3 pix borders now.

Im not SO much of a “veteran”, so I may have this a bit mixed up.

It started out as “do whatever you want”, really.
Next came the random images together.(heheh… :blush: )
Then it was the Transparency.
After that came the abstract sigs.
Then came the animations.
Followed by the crazy mechanical borders
And now its the 3 pix borders.

Again, this may not be completely right.

OMFG VIVI IS SO HAWT!

<3<3<3 lol

how about an abstract done comletely in paint :stuck_out_tongue:

Its nice Knight.

EDIT: Works of my own.

It’s… a bit too colorful. But nice for what it is n.n

Nice shape, but there are stray white pixels… >.>;

Well since PGF had a little “accident” (:x), I guess I’ll continue getting feedback on my contest sig here.

Here is a different version that won’t scare Nat. :wink:

i dont like abstract either… but that new one on ur past entry is awsome

The border version is much better, PE. :stuck_out_tongue:

MH made my av and and sig a while back, before the SCU limits got raised.

Warning this sig sicks veiw at your own cation thingy.

dont look

Ok. I know there’s a coffee cup in it but there is in everything I make with this .gif animator!!!

EDIT: I made those Scythe and Chiton sprites by recoloring the Azure pirates from MZM!

My sig is made by me. The Samus on the left is from a Mnaga I found in a grage sale (A souhen jump mini manga) and I just colored it quickly with PSP. I added the Samus from my favorite Zero Mission ending and then put the cool bg in there. The words came from an Ayreon song I like and that’s how my sig came into existance. Total time: 10-20 Minutes. The avatar just came from the sig. The japanese letters say Aura.

XD

gotta love those guys XD

Very nice everybody…check out my sig, I just joined this forum

Holy *@%^ that is one nice sig!!! spits soda all over monitor and gets electrocuted Which reminds me…I better go post somethin…

um…im new here and I didn’t see a sig/av reqest topic anywhere so i guess I can post this here. Truth is i need a kickass sig and avatar, and in case ur wondering about the one i got now, i stole the one that varia_phazon_suit is using. I need something that just defines Dark Samus. If anyone is willing to help me, pm me and ill fill you in on any details that i may want.

If I make an avatar does it have to be metroid based or can I show off my character?

SXL - Sig limits are 450x125, 50k. :wink:

DS - Most people request sigs my making their own topic. This thread is mainly for showing off sigs and avs.

JtK - Your avatar can be anything you want as long as it doesnt violate the rules or the Av limits. (100x100, 25k)

Sorry about that

Whoa! sweet freakin’ new sig, sxl.