*****Official Sig/Avatar topic*****

Yeah that thing looks sweet. I think I am gonna change mine up a little but but keep the same scheme … just make it look nicer. I should have it up in here tomarrow … gonna work on it tonight. I love PE’s sigs, they are like a big bottle of leet sauce!

SXL, that makes me want to go out and replay the metroid series in it entirety(?spelling?). NICE!!

I tried to make a Space Pirate breakdance but failed miserably!!! :blush:

Thanks guys…I added a matching avatar too, hope it isnt violating any rules 0.0;

ST-X what program do you use for animations?

Adobe Image Ready is a great tool for animations. It comes free with Photoshop.

Coffecup .GIF animator, Trial Version 8.0

Isnt my av great.

<_<
>_>

Apparently I’m “settled in” enough.

Look! I have avatar!

notices ST-X’s current avatar

cough cough no coffee cup cough cough

Personally I’m not a fan of people making avatars in MS Paint as crappy as they possible can, and then putting “omfg avatar” or something like that on it, unless they are original…

<_<

In general it is way overdone, though.

Almost as overdone as people who pour hours and hours of work into something that will only be displayed on an internet forum, eh?

Anyways, I have a new avatar of the most badass character of all time, Slade “Deathstroke” Wilson from Teen Titans. The guy is just too cool.

Made a new avatar to A) show off my latest sprites and B) get rid of a credit tag in my sig. :stuck_out_tongue: Oh, and C) I was bored of Omega anyway.

Dazuro, I noticed the Av long before joo said poo 'bout it. Fun-fun. Mind making me sprites? o_o Space Pirate sprites, of course…The Phazon Elite, but instead of blue, red. Cause, the red phazony stuff in Impact Crater! It’s Rasklon. Cause I say so. Well… how about it?

-EDIT- Thanks! Seriously… I will name my Phazon Elite Bob! - -Other random comments as stupid as this.-

The phazon elite is still heavily under construction, sorry. Once it’s done, I’d be happy to.

YAY! BOB THE GIANTWEAPONOFMASSDESTRUCTIONMADEBYYOURTYPICALHIGHLYADVANCESEVILALIENSTHATGOTINFUSEDWITHHIGHLYDANGERO
USCHEMICALS!

J, don’t lose it pal. Don’t lose it. Just… cool… down…

Shopping is FUN! thunk**zzzz

(I think it’s too much to ask we never drift from from the subject somehow.)

No, but this is getting ridiculous. :sweat:

on the other hand we’ve all pointed out our sig/avvys so what else is there?

This sig I made is taken from Flash MX, just testing for now.
It looks kinda small, so I’ll make it bigger later.