*****Official Sig/Avatar topic*****

Heightmapped with render clouds.
The border thing is a semitransparent black rectangle, because I can’t actually make borders yet <____<;

it looks like a child made it…

That’s uh, the point, I think.

well, I don’t much see the point in that xD

It’s simple. It’s pretty and heartwarming.

I like it very much, personally. Alla y’all are haters.

<3
Thanks, tim.

I was going for the simple look, it would be nicer if it were an actual sheet of paper, but I didn’t have my camera handy, and I enjoy learning photoshop :smiley:

I just realized “Alla ya’lla” is a palindrome.

ALLA Y’ALLA HATAZ :frowning:

I actually love the sig, Py. shrug
I thought it was very artistic and all-around awesome.

:slight_smile:

My newest creations :3

Zergrush wallpaper that I made for Daz:

Zergling and Baneling set for Daz:

Protoss Sig I made in 15 minutes:

I’d love to wear the Protoss sig, but it’s 60KB and I don’t wanna lower it’s quality >_>

Nice, but …

You need to work on doing more with your stocks. They look fairly good, but it’s really just “badass pic already made stuck over a simple background” with a few effects placed over it.

And the Zergling’s colors look really funky.

Finally, erm… Zeratul’s looks pretty badass, I have to admit, but the text… I know they’re all Starcraft-related, but just using the Starcraft font and not really editing the text at all is kinda boring.

And the limit is 60k, ya nub. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea I know, I really want to learn how to make awesome backgrounds, but that might happen next year when I go to uni to learn Graphic Design :3

Mainly you need to use brushes more and filters less.

Here is an av to match the sig, Now it’s time for me to wear them >_>

Also, I only used filters for the WP and the last two sets I made, I used brushes for the older sets I made, but I kinda got tired of using the same brushes all the time.

My first tech sig. I love this one.

Need a better copy of that image, if anyone knows of one.

New av!
It’s a rotation, so refresh a bunch to see all of them.

Credit to PY for hosting, and helping me figure out the PHP script I used to rotate it.

It’s all of the animations of Robo/R66-Y from Chrono Trigger on the world map. He’s cute :smiley:

Here’s a few of mine:

Current Avatar

Pixely Abstract Avatar

Pixely Abstract Banner (Warning: BIG)

Swirly Neon Abstract Avatar

Swirly Blur Banner

They’re all filter-ridden. Seriously.

That said, I like how the big banner turned out. Feels very Super Paper Mario. >_>