Pomegranate's "Arts"

“Pixle”?

Spanish for pixel? <_<

pickslay!

yeah i mispelled it =(

EDIT

pick…slay?

added a few more sprites on the mass strategy game sprite sheet.

oh, and the big ship on the bottom right has some dithering =)
i actually posted this so when i move to my other house, i wont lose any data =)

Pickslay = pixle. I forgot which alt+Num combo did the e with an accent mark, so yeah, I wrote it out. <_<

I press the “?” button and then the “e” button. Then I get ? like in Andr?as. :sunglasses:
Is it the right one?

??? I didnt know you could do that.

hold on! let me try it!

`e

Edit
well, that didnt work.

~e
'e
>_<

EDIT
heres another example. i wouldnt call it a tut cus it doesnt have any words, but its an example =)

btw, its anti-aliasing if u didnt already figure it out

bump… anyway, first attempt at midievil cobblestone. dont laugh at the grass…

yeah i need help with the grass plz? like how to make it realistic =(

Laughs at the grass

J/K.

I dunno how to do it, i’ve never done 2d 3d.

update with castle walls.

still need help with the grass though.

Are the tiles interchangable though?? The grass is okay, but the castle walls dont look like they match properly.

does this fix what your saying?

meh, its okay, it made me think back to a computer game where you built stuff, and could create cities and stuff, it is pretty old, i forgot the name…

you could build a single house, and after awhile, it would come up and say disease was spreading, or the emporer rewards you for raising so much people. it was really cool, just i forgot the name :frowning: . if anyone knows, please tell me.

you might want to work on more shading i guess, not too much, but just enough to keep it interesting with tile details (not enough to be destracting)

I think that the style your going for is fine. I wouldnt shade it anymore.

@smartdude: dunno what game your talking about.

Ceaser II?

ceasar 3 looks like it!

thank you guys so much!

it will surely have some nostalgic value!

i felt like posting my penguins here too =)

The penguin kight has a fun time twirling his sword. recolors enjoy stabing polar bears, their arch enemy.

These penguins can quickly dispose of the piles of innards left from their victims.

um…maybe be more creative?

like totally change the penguin, take a look at the pengtroid, it looked cool and totally different.

sorry, just getting tired of overused penguin, maybe edits would be cool…

…hehe…PE-X

arms look wierd to me, anyone wanna try fixing them? k thx.
note : i will be adding some more details soon =)

Why in the hell would anybody want to fix your sprites? That’s a sign of laziness. Also, if some poor sap actually did, you’d get the credit because you’d be adding all of the colors and whatnot.

But what people can do is give you pointers. Ok, the proportions of the chest relative to the legs is completely off, and the arms are very thin and also disproportionate. Resize them according to an anatomical reference and the shape should turn out fine.